• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
How many of you are interested in this root beer color? If this color is an actual option I wonder how popular it would be.
I have a cyber orange Badlands I would love it if Ford offered another yellow! But this root beer is growing on me!
It's not my first or second choice, but I don't hate it. If it was either this or a 3 year wait or something, I'd take it.
Sponsored

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
So the expedition gets tremor? but no the ranger yet? weird.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
I am digging this NA launch colour. Obviously would need to see it in person I guess. Does anyone have any intel if this Root Beer colour will be offered on our Raptors down under??

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE

Goose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Occupation
Clinical Research
I actually like this new Ranger Raptor. I'm going to wait to see how the new Tacoma TRD Pro and Lexus GX compare but I will probably buy one of these in the next year or so.

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m curious to see what the new GX is like too. Totally different vehicle at risk glance yet considering budget & use why not check out a GX. It’s actually a vehicl I kinda forgot existed until recently seeing a couple around.

Sponsored

Goose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Occupation
Clinical Research
I’m curious to see what the new GX is like too. Totally different vehicle at risk glance yet considering budget & use why not check out a GX. It’s actually a vehicl I kinda forgot existed until recently seeing a couple around.
If pricing stays the same, which it has to otherwise it’s competing with the sequoia, then it’s going worth a look. Especially if Toyota uses the same 3.5L Hybrid.

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
Interesting observation at Automotive News

The point is about maximizing profit by offering more high cost models / trim levels with the same basic engineering. Nothing revolutionary here. All the manufacturers have reduced their lineups to the most profitable mix of vehicles. The time of the loss leader entry level small cars is over.

I'm thankful Ford is offering the Ranger Raptor here in North America.
Haha, by that standard I share many of the same parts with Lebron James.

What a ridiculous thing for Automotive News to say.