Sponsored

'26 RR Brakes Then Bluetooth

cigman1st

New Member
First Name
Tim
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Oklahoma
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
Occupation
CFO
Hello and yes I'm new to the RR, coming out of a F150 Raptor. When pulling away from the dealership about a week ago with my brand new truck there was a slight decline from the lot to the road. Pushing on the brake pedal to stop it was very stiff without much give at all. I thought "well it's new and of course it isn't going to be the same as what I had." It has not improved at all and feels a lot like the old manual brakes of another time. Yesterday the bluetooth quit working and it does not recognize my phone. I deleted my phone and tried a SYNC reset with no correction. When I google the problems it basically says call the Ford Roadside Assistance and have it towed, being concerned first about the brakes then bluetooth which may point to a bad ground, blown fuse block, lions, tigers and bears. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

 

Lion77

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2025
Threads
37
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
1,657
Location
United States
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Given its new, dealer should fix any issues, but the brake pedal sounds like a brake booster issue to me, that would be the first place to look in my mind. But before all that, is there another RR on the lot you test drive to compare just to see if its different than yours?
 
OP
OP

cigman1st

New Member
First Name
Tim
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Oklahoma
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
Occupation
CFO
Given its new, dealer should fix any issues, but the brake pedal sounds like a brake booster issue to me, that would be the first place to look in my mind. But before all that, is there another RR on the lot you test drive to compare just to see if its different than yours?
That's a great idea, I'll check.
Sponsored

 
 







Top