• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Wasn't going fast enough he nosed it in instead of rear wheels hitting first. :LOL:

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
I thought the initial picture was edited because it looks like the wheels are all the way up in the wheel well, and like the front skid plate hits the ground.

Not doctored, the video is kick ass!

They brag on it, then say "I feel like a Subaru could do this. Exactly!" LOL WTH?

"This 10 speed is way better than the one that is in the regular Ranger"
What? I thought they were the same tranny?
In a previous post someone said,
"Ford has now dropped the 10R80 Tranny that was in the 5G Rangers, and is putting the 10R60 Tranny in the new 6G Rangers. Hopefully the 'issues' go away with the 10R80 being gone.
Both Trannys are 10 speeds - the difference between the two is that the 10R80 was designed to handle more torque than the 10R60. But they are putting the same 10R60 in the Raptors with 400+ lbs of torque, so they must be confident in its ability to handle the Ranger's torque. "

Do we know if they are different for sure?
Sponsored