• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Article: Ranger 6G lineup expands; more Single, SCab configurations

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
never heard of this website, and it's not NA news yet obviously but expecting most these ROW options make it to NA (with exception of Diesel motors) eventually...

Next-Generation Ford Ranger Line-up Expands with Launch of Single Cab and Super Cab Models (msn.com)

" Four Single Cab models have been introduced to cater for workhorse applications, complemented by six Super Cab variants that provide the versatility of an extended cab and a large cargo volume which satisfies the requirements for business and lifestyle customers alike – headlined by the first-ever Super Cab model in luxurious Wildtrak 4×4 specification. "
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

jezzza

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor RA
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
Slightly misleading title. It's only referred to 6G in US market (globally it's the second generation T6 or P703) and this lineup is solely for the South African market!

Last edited:

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 lightning blue w/302A
Occupation
Retired
Not to be a nay sayer but. The Ranger fills an entirely diffetent nitch in the ROW market. That is the reason they have so many models which we will never see.

OP
OP
Ranger#5?

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Not to be a nay sayer but. The Ranger fills an entirely diffetent nitch in the ROW market. That is the reason they have so many models which we will never see.
That's why my 1st sentence was a disclaimer- not for NA market. I'm getting more and more confident based on trickle of info coming out we will have at least current 5G configurations in USA.
As long as I can get XL SCab + 6' bed optioned up to FX-2 for a reasonable price + wait time- I'll be a happy camper. :like:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ranger#5?

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
went to Ford South Africa build and price and built a supercab. it looks great!

087b7c01-8e70-3b58-97a9-2f4f7806b333.jpg
Agreed. That SCab with 1 color body and the less flamboyant "sports bra" (unlike the slanted Black Wildtrack version) works for me. what was your configuration/build details?

Trustyf

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford f150 supercritical stx
Occupation
Optician
That's why my 1st sentence was a disclaimer- not for NA market. I'm getting more and more confident based on trickle of info coming out we will have at least current 5G configurations in USA.
As long as I can get XL SCab + 6' bed optioned up to FX-2 for a reasonable price + wait time- I'll be a happy camper. :like:
I just found a foreign build and price to see what the supercab may look like. North American supercab pictures have the body partially covered...

Trustyf

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford f150 supercritical stx
Occupation
Optician
Agreed. That SCab with 1 color body and the less flamboyant "sports bra" (unlike the slanted Black Wildtrack version) works for me. what was your configuration/build details?
I just added 4wd and supercab. I wasnt looking for options. I looked at all the colors. I loved the black.
Sponsored