Sponsored

Bridgestones and RTR Tech6s installed

ChiefG

Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Location
Flint, MI
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Nothing special just posting to show off the new wheels and review the Bridgestone Maverick A/Ts. Way too early to tell much about the tires but they seem smoother and the wheels fill the wheel wells perfectly with the +30 offset.

Ford Ranger Bridgestones and RTR Tech6s installed tempImager2me8E


Ford Ranger Bridgestones and RTR Tech6s installed tempImageprKFzA
Sponsored

 

jeremynolan94

Member
First Name
Jeremy
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
9
Reaction score
16
Location
Vista, California
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I'm really interested to hear more about how these tires perform. They were one of the lighter weight AT tires I was looking at before I sold my Tacoma, so I'm definitely considering them once the stock tires wear out on my Ranger.
 
 







Top