Sponsored

Cabin Vibrations at highway speeds (70 mph+)

OP
OP

az ranger

Member
First Name
peter
Joined
May 5, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
20
Reaction score
14
Location
arizona
Vehicle(s)
2025 ford ranger lariat
***Resolved. Thank you all for your responses on what the culprit may be. I was suspicious of the wheels being the issue, after removal, I measured them at the toyota hub bore of 95.1 mm, and couldn't find any hub ring, or even if it was possible to get a 2 mm hub centric ring made, so I found a set of bronco wildtrack take offs (+30 from google search, tires are falken at4 275/70/17) and they did the trick. Rides like a completely different truck. Thank you all again and appreciate this community!

Ford Ranger Cabin Vibrations at highway speeds (70 mph+) IMG_4904


Ford Ranger Cabin Vibrations at highway speeds (70 mph+) IMG_4897


Ford Ranger Cabin Vibrations at highway speeds (70 mph+) IMG_4901
Sponsored

 

OxygenMask

Well-Known Member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Threads
10
Messages
890
Reaction score
1,688
Location
Eugene, Oregon
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired
I've bought hub rings as small .8 mm...
My Magnum wagon needed just 1mm rings to get the aftermarket wheels to run true...
 
 







Top