• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Competition: 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro / Trailhunter Prototype First Sighting

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Looks like the crewcab/long-bed configuration will live on in the next Gen Tacoma. 👍🏻 Well if Ford doesn’t offer the 6G Ranger in this configuration with at least some off-road chops (FX4 at a minimum, but Tremor preferred), I know what my next truck will be.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like the crewcab/long-bed configuration will live on in the next Gen Tacoma. 👍🏻 Well if Ford doesn’t offer the 6G Ranger in this configuration with at least some off-road chops (FX4 at a minimum, but Tremor preferred), I know what my next truck will be.
you'll be waiting much longer if you expect to custom order a tacoma to the spec you want. i expect them to launch at the earliest about a year from now and the demand is going to be very high.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
you'll be waiting much longer if you expect to custom order a tacoma to the spec you want. i expect them to launch at the earliest about a year from now and the demand is going to be very high.
Seems like the manufacturers don’t have a problem shipping the more expensive builds with the exception of parts shortages.

I suspect Ford likely won’t do much better on delivery given the recent history with high demand vehicles. I’m already not too hopeful with the fact the Ranger and Bronco are coming down the same line. I want to be optimistic considering my current truck is 21+ years old. I’m more than ready for a new midsize truck! Just waiting to see… could be a Ranger or Tacoma?

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
That Tacoma looks like a shrunken down Tundra grill under the front camo.
Sponsored