• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Rando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Ford Ranger Competition Leaked: 2024 Tacoma First Look Official Image! IMG_3643

Another leak of the physical truck that’s now circulating. This appears to be the more pedestrian trim.
Sponsored

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
IMG_3643.jpeg

Another leak of the physical truck that’s now circulating. This appears to be the more pedestrian trim.
If that's how the Tacoma ends up looking, I'm totally fine with it. Who knows which, if any, of those colors is accurate, but I guarantee they will have a better color selection than Ford!

Now, we just have to wait to see how the specs and prices match up...

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4Runner, 2019 CR-V, 2017 Civic, 2006 Explorer
desperate attempt to get something out there before the Ranger launch on May 10th with deliberate "leak".
I don't think Toyota is desperate in the least. They'll come out in due course and sell 200K units (plus) a year without breaking a sweat.

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4Runner, 2019 CR-V, 2017 Civic, 2006 Explorer
If that's how the Tacoma ends up looking, I'm totally fine with it. Who knows which, if any, of those colors is accurate, but I guarantee they will have a better color selection than Ford!

Now, we just have to wait to see how the specs and prices match up...
All Toyota really needs to do IMO is upgrade the powertrain (more power and better MPG) and fix the atrocious seats and seating position to sit upright like a normal truck or traditional SUV. Do that while keeping good reliability and the champ it will remain.
Sponsored

Last edited: