• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Did anyone get scheduled today?

craigc

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I have the chrome package ordered, I have a build week of Feb 26, does that mean it is good to be built and all the components are ready?
I suspect so. the Chrome was reported only as "limited availability", so you must have gotten lucky!
Sponsored

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
I have the chrome package ordered, I have a build week of Feb 26, does that mean it is good to be built and all the components are ready?
No not until you are in production.
Usually happens about a week before build when all the parts are available and your spot is reserved on the line.

24'Ranger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Vibe AWD, 2019 Outback, 2024 Ranger?
I have an XLT with the chrome appearance package on order that's in production. I assume they have all of the parts for it :p

Ford Ranger Did anyone get scheduled today? 1706541094208

Rone28

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Nothing today including through Ford Chat. I did get my dealer to up my priority from 19 to 10. Not sure if it will make any difference.
So I bailed today. Going with an f150 with some good discounts and most of the features I was looking for.

OP
OP

zadagr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Promaster, 4runner
So I bailed today. Going with an f150 with some good discounts and most of the features I was looking for.
Curious what you spec’ed out and what discounts?

Rone28

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Curious what you spec’ed out and what discounts?
I got an XLT, Area 51, 3.5L ecoboost, max tow, expanded fuel, 4x4, spray in liner, 400w power, XLT sport appearance package. Total price was 57,500 + 1500 rebate. So about 6k discount and the rebate.

I had ordered Azure Gray Lariat. If I was going to keep close to the color I liked and get f150 then I had to get a 23 plus the discount to make it worth changing.
Sponsored