Sponsored

goober71

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ro
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
86
Reaction score
110
Location
Houston TX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT 4wd
I read a few reviews on here and the EKR seat covers looked good in the posted pics, so I ordered them.

Delivery was fast! Took a couple of hours to install, but the results were great! They look good and fit really well! Can hardly tell that they’re covers and not the seat material itself. Should settle in even more in the next couple of days. Hopefully they hold up well.

Link to seat covers - https://www.amazon.com/EKR-Ranger-Covers-SuperCrew-Leather/dp/B0FNMN363X

G
Ford Ranger EKR Seat Covers installed on2024 XLT FX4 4WD - photos & review IMG_0268
Ford Ranger EKR Seat Covers installed on2024 XLT FX4 4WD - photos & review IMG_0269
Ford Ranger EKR Seat Covers installed on2024 XLT FX4 4WD - photos & review IMG_0270
Sponsored

 

dusty1

Member
First Name
paul
Joined
Oct 30, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicle(s)
2025 xlt fx4
Hi goober 71,
Thanks for the info been looking to do the same. Was wondering if you had cloth or leather seats as I understand they may be a little bit challenging to install was wondering if leather was any easier than cloth I have an XLT with cloth and I figured I’d do that before winter.
 
OP
OP
goober71

goober71

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ro
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
86
Reaction score
110
Location
Houston TX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT 4wd
Hi goober 71,
Thanks for the info been looking to do the same. Was wondering if you had cloth or leather seats as I understand they may be a little bit challenging to install was wondering if leather was any easier than cloth I have an XLT with cloth and I figured I’d do that before winter.
I have cloth seats. They provided detailed instructions to install. It just takes a while to do them all, especially the front seat bottoms, since you have to get your hand under the seat to tighten the belts and hook the ties.
The end result is worth it though!
 

dusty1

Member
First Name
paul
Joined
Oct 30, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicle(s)
2025 xlt fx4
Thanks much for the reply in the info. I’ll probably be buying at the end of the month and installing since it’s getting cold up here in Northern Wisconsin thanks much again and have a great day.
 

AugPal

Well-Known Member
First Name
Augie
Joined
Nov 8, 2024
Threads
27
Messages
393
Reaction score
329
Location
Chicago
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XLT 2018 Ford Fiesta 2026 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired IBEW
The seat cover look great in the truck. The only issue I'm having is the price. Then again, if you want nice seat covers they are going to cost.
 
Last edited:

Sponsored

dusty1

Member
First Name
paul
Joined
Oct 30, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicle(s)
2025 xlt fx4
True, I bought July 2020 5 27 XLT with cloth but all of their options doing package tech package, FX four etc. etc. the way I figure it I plan on keeping the truck at least 10 years. I hope it lasts that long so seat covers for me are actually worth it. I just want to know how they looked and from the pictures they look pretty good so I’m gonna go with them
 

NM Mike

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Threads
7
Messages
348
Reaction score
607
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
25 Ranger XLT FX4. 99 Superduty XLT Powerstroke 4X4, 71 F250 custom 4x4
They look really nice.
 

RangerDangerStranger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Mar 14, 2020
Threads
14
Messages
474
Reaction score
469
Location
SF Bay Area
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT 4x4 in GreyBlue.
Occupation
Cool Dude
I have cloth seats. They provided detailed instructions to install. It just takes a while to do them all, especially the front seat bottoms, since you have to get your hand under the seat to tighten the belts and hook the ties.
The end result is worth it though!
The seats are easy to remove. I must of pulled the drivers side 6-7 times, as i fought the center sag problem, and installed a bag lumbar, heaters. 4 bolts and an electrical plug, and out they come. The hardest part of taking them apart is getting the plastic sides off w/o breaking anything. Take your time, there's a few little screws in there to catch!
Sponsored

 
 







Top