• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

For those who have received their Ranger Raptor -- were you on QA hold before delivery?

rngr_rptr

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Bronco Outer Banks - Velocity Blue
Were any of you on QA hold before taking delivery?
Sponsored

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
I was not but many have reported they were. Some have received them after QA hold, others still haven't.

Those that have received their truck after the hold have reported extra mileage upon delivery, around 80+ miles or so.

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
Excuse my ignorance, but how do you check for QA hold?

Ag3ntC00p3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Excuse my ignorance, but how do you check for QA hold?
I had to call my dealer to get a status update. I have been in production on the tracker with no movement. He checked on his end and it showed on QA hold.

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
I thought most QA holds had January build dates.

Sponsored

Harrington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2024 Ranger Raptor
My 3/14 Build had a QA hold. It was released to the carrier as of 4/20, Shipped 5/2 and Delivered 5/3. I picked up 5/4 and have been enjoying the hell out of the Raptor for the past 3 days, currently back at the dealership getting the J braces installed so I can put my smartcap on tomorrow!

Ag3ntC00p3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
I thought most QA holds had January build dates.
I don't think there is any truly accurate info available. Mine had scheduled date 4/15, production date 4/17, no build date, module build data shows a tear tag, and dealer said he shows it on QA hold.

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
My RR was on QA hold, built on 2/9. Delivered Mid April . It was fine, until I found out the front passenger door didn't open from the inside. Took it into Ford dealership here locally. Their first question was if I had bought it from them (made it sound like how dare I bring my RR I bought from somewhere else in for service) and gave me the run around. How they would need approval to work on it from Ford, document the process, and I would have to wait a week for them to even look at it. Tons of BS. Maybe true, but they didn't have to take offense I bought the truck somewhere else.

I took it apart and fixed it myself. Door latch cable was not connected to door panel. Took tops 5 minutes, a torx bit and trim tool. I documented the process too. Here you go. 😘

Ford Ranger For those who have received their Ranger Raptor -- were you on QA hold before delivery? 20240502_161506

Last edited:

Dlowe198

First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger raptor
Occupation
Maintenance
My truck has been in QA hold after being built 3/8 so now I’m stuck in the never ending loop

Sponsored

Coltont909

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
My truck has been in QA hold after being built 3/8 so now I’m stuck in the never ending loop
Same mine has been built since 3/7- talked to the dealer yesterday and all they show is its built still on hold.

Dlowe198

First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger raptor
Occupation
Maintenance
Same mine has been built since 3/7- talked to the dealer yesterday and all they show is its built still on hold.
It really sucks seeing everyone get there’s and I’ve almost been waiting a full year here in a few weeks

Coltont909

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
It really sucks seeing everyone get there’s and I’ve almost been waiting a full year here in a few weeks
I know. I ordered mine back in august of 23. I've seen people who ordered theirs beginning of this year and already have possession.
Sponsored