• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Ranger Raptor 6th EU unlock/chiptuning

OP
OP
wolfrough

wolfrough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor '23, Ford Ranger Wildtrack '17
I love that car, it served me well for 5 years (except 2 broken transmissions and an engine replacement for water into a cilynder :facepalm:)
IMG_9224.jpeg

IMG_9218.jpeg

With DIY full Rockford Fosgate sound system, 1300W+ RMS, that will be moved to the new one, it really punch in the guts :D
Two worlds 😎
Ford Ranger Ford Ranger Raptor 6th EU unlock/chiptuning IMG_20230118_140840
Sponsored

Max_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2023 - Lighting Blue
Monday I went to the dealer to get my '17 back from the engine repair and they showed me my new Raptor, they make me turn it on and try the exhaust modes... :shock:
Monday I should finalize the sale of the old one and if I'm lucky the next weekend I'll be driving the new monster.
I should be able to sell the old one at 30-32K€, not bad!

Even with the limited horsepower, is the new raptor a very big change in acceleration and stuff? I didn't drive it yet

OP
OP
wolfrough

wolfrough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monday I went to the dealer to get my '17 back from the engine repair and they showed me my new Raptor, they make me turn it on and try the exhaust modes... :shock:
Monday I should finalize the sale of the old one and if I'm lucky the next weekend I'll be driving the new monster.
I should be able to sell the old one at 30-32K€, not bad!

Even with the limited horsepower, is the new raptor a very big change in acceleration and stuff? I didn't drive it yet
Congrats. For me it's a big change! Like I was driving 20 years old car :)

Max_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. For me it's a big change! Like I was driving 20 years old car :)
Wow, now I'm more impatient hehe

I'm messaging right now with a guy that do remaps, and another one that have a remap facility with dyno here in Spain and in Lithuania (that might be interesting for you), If I find something useful I will post it here

OP
OP
wolfrough

wolfrough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, now I'm more impatient hehe

I'm messaging right now with a guy that do remaps, and another one that have a remap facility with dyno here in Spain and in Lithuania (that might be interesting for you), If I find something useful I will post it here
My tuner just text me and change tomorrow visit to next week ehhh But I will be in Thailand next month and maybe I will get that racechip one ;)

Sponsored

chriss2211

First Name
chriss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Occupation
student
Hi all! I'm happy owner of a new Raptor. It runs great but im looking to unlock full potential of that new engine.
Tune it like outside of EU. Does anyone done it? I know they put GPF and tune down the engine. Next week I will
make some DYNO runs and try tune it with some powerbox to see how much that GPF is cutting down the power.
If someone done it already pls let me know :)
You can buy your Polaris ranger accessories from the one and only trusted platform named Kemimoto. I used their products and they are amazing and also affordable. You should try this. I hope you will find a good deal.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
@bill_AUS do you know if the Bronco, Mustang, Focus etc. use the same ECU as the RR? I would presume so, so if those guys haven't cracked it yet then there is still a way to go for the RR.
The old Mustang doesn't, the new one does. Not sure about the Focus, presumably yes. The Bronco definitely does.

Max_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

AssolMarandy

First Name
Wins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Wow, your car is amazing:thumbsup: After looking at your photos and reading a lot of good reviews I want this car. I have already sent a request to my favorite Wall Work dealer, hoping they have something in good condition:sunglasses:

Max_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Signed the final papers of the Raptor yesterday, got 5 years/140.000Km warranty on top, the Wildtrak will be gone on Monday and if the department of traffic is fast in a couple of days I will drive the monster!
Still a bit undecided what to do with the remap/chip, it seems things are moving around but I would like to find someone that is capable on flashing it to the original non EU settings, reliability for me is the first thing, and almost 400hp are not bad :D

Sponsored

Max_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yesterday I got my blue beast, she is thirsty :D
But in normal mode and in the highway I can get very nice milage, the problem is when I switch to sport nd enjoy :D

Regarding the tuning, I saw a lot of electronic sensors and data logging with the onboard modem, I have a bit of concern to modify something, for the risk of void the warranty, what is your thoughts about that?

Besides, it may be the honeymoon phase but even like this is really a fun ride! :)

Kostas1346

First Name
Kostas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger raptor gen 2
Occupation
Businessman
My tuner just text me and change tomorrow visit to next week ehhh But I will be in Thailand next month and maybe I will get that racechip one ;)
Hi I am from europe greece and I have the same ranger raptor did you unlock the ecu to the 400hp and how it went,thank you in advance.

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
But in normal mode and in the highway I can get very nice milage, the problem is when I switch to sport nd enjoy :D

Regarding the tuning, I saw a lot of electronic sensors and data logging with the onboard modem, I have a bit of concern to modify something, for the risk of void the warranty, what is your thoughts about that?

Besides, it may be the honeymoon phase but even like this is really a fun ride! :)
If there is a modem then Ford will know what you're doing?

OP
OP
wolfrough

wolfrough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi I am from europe greece and I have the same ranger raptor did you unlock the ecu to the 400hp and how it went,thank you in advance.
Hi not yet. I was sick then my tuner was sick.

OP
OP
wolfrough

wolfrough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

What milage You get?
Sponsored