• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Happy Ford Truck Month

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I know this is a Ranger Forum, but this latest post from @FordTrucks may interest some.
Go behind the scenes to see how the 2024 Ford F-150 Raptor R is assembled, the ultimate off-road titan with unmatched power and prowess - featuring a 5.2-liter supercharged V8 and an impressive 720 horsepower and 640lbs of torque.
(17) Ford Trucks on X: "Go behind the scenes to see how the 2024 Ford F-150 Raptor R is assembled, the ultimate off-road titan with unmatched power and prowess - featuring a 5.2-liter supercharged V8 and an impressive 720 horsepower and 640lbs of torque. https://t.co/nXS4pV2dij" / X (twitter.com)
Sponsored

Scotty piffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 ranger lariat
Occupation
Sales
To be quite honest I don't have much to complain about. Placed an order in January, got a build date like a week later, so far everything with my dates has gone according to plan with me moving in to production a few days ago on Monday a week ahead of my 3/11 production date. I would have probably driven myself to insanity if I had placed an order for this car in May like many in here, would imagine it has been much more of a roller coaster of uncertainty. As long as no shipping delay I would say the process has proceeded about as it should for a car in its first year of release. Since I've worked for Mercedes every model launch has also been what I probably would have considered to be frustrating and annoying if I was in the buyer's position, and the dealers really don't get any information from Mercedes, I learn more from the internet than do I from my employer. I will say it probably a good sign that there is some normalcy in my later placed order since it would seem to indicate the process is working as it typically should. People who ordered earlier on certainly seem to be more likely to be stuck in limbo

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
We don't deserve shit, get that idiotic thought out of your head. We all pre ordered a vehicle. Ford doesn't need to give out more info on the vehicles being built, use that logic in other industries and you'll realize how stupid that is. I understand we're all extremely excited to get our trucks but this forum is getting increasingly annoying with people demanding info and fighting over who knows more about the industry. Let's get back to geeking out how we are going to build out our trucks and how we are going to use them!
I've never understood why some people feel it's necessary to tell others what they should be thinking or discussing on an Internet forum.
Isn't that what "Forum Guidelines" are for?