• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Happy Ford Truck Month

ExtraChrisB

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2024 Ranger XLT High Sport 4x4 + Adv. Towing
Got fed the new social media ads 😍 I got a good feeling about March. Happy Ford Truck Month to all who are celebrating!

Ford Ranger Happy Ford Truck Month IMG_3777
Ford Ranger Happy Ford Truck Month IMG_3778

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
more like Happy Truck-Less month. ;)

Sponsored

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
I'm happy with my 5g, Pepper🌶 ! And wondering why I'm putting myself through this!!

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I feel like they owe us 0% financing, I would forgive them fully for the poor launch and lack of info.
Or at least some Forpass points customers could use to offset buying accessories or services. I did notice someone was even asking the official @Ford X account why Raptors already built have not been shipped.
....@FordTrucks when will the 2024 Ford Ranger Raptors that have been built and are sitting on lots get the OK to buy so they can be shipped? I know my allocation has been built. Are you waiting for the media event next week or is there a bigger problem?

I'll be patient, because I know if I bail, there will be someone else to take my allocation. Latest update from my dealer says early April estimated delivery me, which means maybe by June?

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
It's not much but I guess it's something.
Yes, but finance charges for borrowers continue to accumulate during that 90 days. They only delay payments for 90 days. That's an extra 1/4-year of interest that gets tacked-on to one's loan. And I think the current deadlines says take delivery by early April?

Sponsored

Harrington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2024 Ranger Raptor
We don't deserve shit, get that idiotic thought out of your head. We all pre ordered a vehicle. Ford doesn't need to give out more info on the vehicles being built, use that logic in other industries and you'll realize how stupid that is. I understand we're all extremely excited to get our trucks but this forum is getting increasingly annoying with people demanding info and fighting over who knows more about the industry. Let's get back to geeking out how we are going to build out our trucks and how we are going to use them!

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
We can speculate all we want but you are correct; we don't know and we'll know more when they decide we should know more.

The CEO said Ford had lessons-learned from the past and would take the time to do quality checks needed to ensure a good product.
I 100% support that.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We don't deserve shit, get that idiotic thought out of your head. We all pre ordered a vehicle. Ford doesn't need to give out more info on the vehicles being built, use that logic in other industries and you'll realize how stupid that is. I understand we're all extremely excited to get our trucks but this forum is getting increasingly annoying with people demanding info and fighting over who knows more about the industry. Let's get back to geeking out how we are going to build out our trucks and how we are going to use them!
Agreed.

If anything our deal is we got our prices locked in before they increase the 2025 Raptor MSRP by thousands of dollars and the normal 2025 ranger by a few hundred dollars all while removing features.

Irony Guy

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Agreed.

If anything our deal is we got our prices locked in before they increase the 2025 Raptor MSRP by thousands of dollars and the normal 2025 ranger by a few hundred dollars all while removing features.
True .... I don't have to like it tho😉
Sponsored