• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Happy 2 year Anniversary!!!

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Today is two years since the 6G Ranger was unveiled to the world by Ford and still not available in the North American market!!! Even when they start shipping, one cab/bed configuration, one engine option, an only 4 trims available? I guess we’ll start seeing them right about the time a mid cycle refresh is due in other markets? What a complete disappointment!!!
Sponsored

Mikknj

First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT Cactus Grey
Today is two years since the 6G Ranger was unveiled to the world by Ford and still not available in the North American market!!! Even when they start shipping, one cab/bed configuration, one engine option, an only 4 trims available? I guess we’ll start seeing them right about the time a mid cycle refresh is due in other markets? What a complete disappointment!!!
Well I'm not sure I see it that way. I purchased an early Maverick and had some issues. I purchased an early Tacoma in 2016 and had some issues. I'm kind of glad that the ranger is well sorted after 2 years. Let's see if this is one of the better models on the market, considering everybody else has a new design. The 2.4 l inline turbo is well known. Hopefully all the bugs worked out. Looking forward to a solid vehicle.

OP
OP
Fattirz in NC

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
I feel like this post would be better suited on your personal facebook
I’m not on any social media. This is a Ford Ranger 6G forum so what better place to remind everyone of this anniversary. I mean no malice to anyone on this forum an am honestly sharing my frustration.

First off, don’t get me wrong, I want nothing more than to own a new Ford Ranger. So a forum troll, I am not! I’ve driven nothing but Ford trucks the last 30 years (‘94 Ranger XLT SuperCab and ‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew). I do find it disappointing and frustrating that after 2 years I can’t buy one. Not only that, but the options are so limited after waiting all this time. I’m driving a nearly 22 year old vehicle so you can imagine my patience is thin. Sadly while I’ve been hoping for a new Ranger after two years, the lack of a SuperCrew longbed, no Tremor package and no hybrid engine option, I’ll likely end up in a longbed Tacoma Trailhunter or TRD Off-road with the hybrid engine??? Again, a Ford guy strongly considering a Tacoma… looks weird typing it! Just saying.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
The record's stuck, the record's stuck, the record's stuck...

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
I’m not on any social media. This is a Ford Ranger 6G forum so what better place to remind everyone of this anniversary. I mean no malice to anyone on this forum an am honestly sharing my frustration.

First off, don’t get me wrong, I want nothing more than to own a new Ford Ranger. So a forum troll, I am not! I’ve driven nothing but Ford trucks the last 30 years (‘94 Ranger XLT SuperCab and ‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew). I do find it disappointing and frustrating that after 2 years I can’t buy one. Not only that, but the options are so limited after waiting all this time. I’m driving a nearly 22 year old vehicle so you can imagine my patience is thin. Sadly while I’ve been hoping for a new Ranger after two years, the lack of a SuperCrew longbed, no Tremor package and no hybrid engine option, I’ll likely end up in a longbed Tacoma Trailhunter or TRD Off-road with the hybrid engine??? Again, a Ford guy strongly considering a Tacoma… looks weird typing it! Just saying.
Okay, see you later!

maxxvito

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 RMT Overland
I get you’re pissed, but you seem unhinged. The !!! really shows it.
Just be patient.

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
Patience grasshopper. 2025 is right around the corner before you get your Ranger. 😉
Sponsored