• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

I have my order in for a 2023 Ranger Raptor.

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
Some manufacturers were shipping cars closer to delivery locations without certain electronic parts and then completing the fitting closer to the customer to prevent build-up at manufacturing sites when waiting for semiconductors. Wonder if this is what is happening to your truck?

I never got a factory contract document... just a receipt for the deposit paid..
I only got a deposit confirmation also. No factory contract document
Sponsored

Flatsix

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Retired Automotive Engineer
Some manufacturers were shipping cars closer to delivery locations without certain electronic parts and then completing the fitting closer to the customer to prevent build-up at manufacturing sites when waiting for semiconductors. Wonder if this is what is happening to your truck?

I never got a factory contract document... just a receipt for the deposit paid..
That's what I am thinking, hopefully a bit more that a rolling shell :shock:

downbytheriver7

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
Well I am in the same boat as many of the UK guys posting here. Placed an order for a Next Gen Ranger Raptor 23rd May 2022, Initially told delivery September, Then December, Then early Jan and now the latest update today is ETA to Dealer Week Ending 28th Jan. Also for interest my trucks current location as of 1st December is a compound in Zeebrugge Belgium. So at least it is Europe, it completed build 24th October so took a while to get there. The late Jan delay was added to the Ford Vista system today with a delay code CT, not a clue what that means neither do the dealer sales team I have ordered with, who have been great. Just seems to be Ford HQ who seem to be being very dark about everything.

They are definitely built in Thailand and we (UK) only get 288PS. You should be able to see all that at the top of your factory contract document you received when placing the order? This is the header of mine.

1672758474366.png

Been a long wait but so looking forward to having our first Petrol power Raptor in the UK.
Lol mine didn’t turn up this week so yes guess Feb now as you say, upside being I bought a GR Yaris in the meantime as an additional little run-around 😂

Flatsix

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Lol mine didn’t turn up this week so yes guess Feb now as you say, upside being I bought a GR Yaris in the meantime as an additional little run-around 😂
Found out from Ford UK what "Delay Code=CT" means on my order, It's "Customs Clearance". It appears they are having trouble getting them through customs into the UK, a Brexit thing I reckon being that it is a new model and won't be able to come in using the legacy type approval from the previous Ranger. Hopefully they will get the paper work sorted soon.

JJ452

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 3.0
A GR Yaris is quite the runaround! Amazing little car.

Found out from Ford UK what "Delay Code=CT" means on my order, It's "Customs Clearance". It appears they are having trouble getting them through customs into the UK, a Brexit thing I reckon being that it is a new model and won't be able to come in using the legacy type approval from the previous Ranger. Hopefully they will get the paper work sorted soon.
This is super interesting. Unfortunately this is likely one of those open ended things where it'll be difficult to put a timeframe on resolution.

I'm from Northern Ireland where we're still in the EU customs union so in theory the car can come straight here without any customs checks.... but I suspect the supply chain has it arriving in GB before being sent over to NI and therefore needs to go through customs twice (once to enter GB and then once to enter NI/back into the EU customs territory).

Sponsored

Flatsix

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Had an update from the Dealer today, my Raptor is now sat in Southampton and hopefully will be at the dealer next week, so close I can nearly smell it :like:

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
Had an update from the Dealer today, my Raptor is now sat in Southampton and hopefully will be at the dealer next week, so close I can nearly smell it :like:
Awesome news. What dealer was it mate?

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
Ordered mine 26th May. Just phoned dealer and said mines now due April ffs. Originally it was Sept, then Nov, then Dec, then Mar and now Apr.....

Last edited:

JJ452

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 3.0
Got a call from my dealer indicating my Raptor is also in Southampton! Still getting a quote of the second week of February due to rail strikes and backlogs on moving vehicles to Northern Ireland but they said it may come in quicker.

Sponsored

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
What dealer did you order from mate?

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
Great news. I went with Ford's own dealer and mine isn't due until April now 😭

downbytheriver7

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
Got a call from my dealer indicating my Raptor is also in Southampton! Still getting a quote of the second week of February due to rail strikes and backlogs on moving vehicles to Northern Ireland but they said it may come in quicker.
Yes same for me, but then do you hold off to March 1st to register it after all the delays?🤷🏼‍

JJ452

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 3.0
Yes same for me, but then do you hold off to March 1st to register it after all the delays?🤷🏼‍
NI plates have a slightly different format (ABC 1234) but don't have an age identifier on them. If it did I would definitely wait until March.
Sponsored