• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

I have my order in for a 2023 Ranger Raptor.

downbytheriver7

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
Hi everybody it arrives in europe on December 2022... only 288hp on ecoboost V6 3.0L instead of 392hp... do you think we will be able to obtain the us power? i think yes because it's the same engine
Interesting, I have had my UK order in as one of the first, and have been given an early November date for delivery. Hoping that still holds true but yes guess could be delayed! Fingers crossed :)
Sponsored

baxxter215

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 2023
Occupation
IT
I order mine last month but i'll have it on april :(

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
Interesting, I have had my UK order in as one of the first, and have been given an early November date for delivery. Hoping that still holds true but yes guess could be delayed! Fingers crossed :)
Hi. Are you still on for delivery in the next week or so or been delayed? Only ask as I was told by Ford UK that my order (early May) was one of the first in the country and I've just had comfirmarion today of my VIN number and that it's on the ship as I type coming from SA. Approx ship at sea time is currently 70 days

downbytheriver7

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
Not had an update very recently but ordered in May also. In late August it had its chassis/VIN and was built and off the product line, whatever that means, and was then given the November date, was previously October. So fingers crossed, but as long as it arrives ready for the December ski trip 🤞⛷ I’ll be happy!
I might enquire tomorrow and see. Guess could be on the same ship as presume they bulk transport them etc….

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
Not had an update very recently but ordered in May also. In late August it had its chassis/VIN and was built and off the product line, whatever that means, and was then given the November date, was previously October. So fingers crossed, but as long as it arrives ready for the December ski trip 🤞⛷ I’ll be happy!
I might enquire tomorrow and see. Guess could be on the same ship as presume they bulk transport them etc….
I'd be interested in seeing what the dealer says mate as I've heard a few saying that they were told Oct/Nov. What dealer was it? Trust Ford (Ford's actual and only dealer) told me that no vehicles have left SA bound for the UK up until last week. Keep us posted.

Sponsored

baxxter215

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 2023
Occupation
IT
Hi Benjamin :) you bought the V6 double charger petrol? What is engine power in england? like in France?

downbytheriver7

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
I'd be interested in seeing what the dealer says mate as I've heard a few saying that they were told Oct/Nov. What dealer was it? Trust Ford (Ford's actual and only dealer) told me that no vehicles have left SA bound for the UK up until last week. Keep us posted.
So the update as of last week is w/e 26th November...feels like it's on the same ship as yours.

downbytheriver7

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
Hi Benjamin :) you bought the V6 double charger petrol? What is engine power in england? like in France?
Hello, I don't have it yet, but power is reduced for the UK, not sure if that is the same for France. Not sure how likely getting some of the HP back will be!

baxxter215

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 2023
Occupation
IT
Hello, I don't have it yet, but power is reduced for the UK, not sure if that is the same for France. Not sure how likely getting some of the HP back will be!
Tks for reply Benji ;) a lot of same questions on other forums in France... i think wait them to arrive and after the solution will appear.. if i have any info i'll post them ;)

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
It can’t be in the Ford system yet, as they haven’t opened up the options. But I’m listed as #1 or #2 at my local dealership (they are going to flip a coin for fun since we both asked to put money down the same day… it makes no difference. They think their first allocation is going to be three trucks, so we are both covered.. Locked in at MSRP at MOST. $1000 fully refundable deposit. The 3.0 twin turbo V6 from the Explorer ST is the engine of choice.

I’ll be happy to track the progress of how it goes as we paddle along over the next four to six months. I’m excited. Right now my heart says to go for the “hero color” at release… orange. Talk me out of it. ;)
Well it’s been almost 6 months so how’s it going?

Sponsored

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2020 Chrysler 300s 5.7L
Occupation
Retired/Manufacturing
Strange story for sure....too much not adding up. Detecting a similar troll-sock puppet 'storm' that has overtaken the 5g board recently. The 'prime player' is in this thread....

Last edited:

downbytheriver7

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
Mid to end Jan now. Any updates from anyone else?
Hmm yes. Just been told it’s not “moved” since the last update so Jan or end of, seems realistic I guess. Shame as a Jan delivery means I won’t be around for 2 months to collect or use. Might sell it on now when it does arrive as I need something for winter (as I already sold my previous Raptor) and might have to buy something else prior :rolleyes:

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
Hmm yes. Just been told it’s not “moved” since the last update so Jan or end of, seems realistic I guess. Shame as a Jan delivery means I won’t be around for 2 months to collect or use. Might sell it on now when it does arrive as I need something for winter (as I already sold my previous Raptor) and might have to buy something else prior :rolleyes:
That sucks. Mines on the ship aparently from SA. Takes around 70 days

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
I bought a cheap 10 year old RRS to see me through
Sponsored