• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

I really hope this won't be US pricing

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Yeah, I really only want one if I can get it for 65K out the door or better. 90k is pretty ridiculous for a mid-size truck, especially since my co-worker just got a brand new BMW X7 for around 90k lol. I guess we wait for the pricing to be announced here in the states, but if its too crazy I will probably settle for the Frontier or the new Colorado.

It should also be noted, by the time the Ranger Raptor is available for NA, we will be balls deep in a recession, and supply chain should alleviate some. The MSRP doesn't bother me about this truck, its really the outrageous ADMs that makes this truck potentially unobtainable.
Right now all we can do is speculate which is fun and passes the time. lol But I'm with you in that I'm not going to pay some ridiculous price when there are so many other higher end vehicles in that range. Maybe these sleazy dealers won't get any allocations? With rising interest rates and the economy looking bleak maybe we'll get lucky and they'll be reasonably priced, at least for the first year.
Sponsored

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
Are these going to be readily available or sold like the Bronco Raptor where each dealer will only get x amount? Plus if a regular Bronco (non Raptor) is getting $10K-$30K in ADM's I'm betting these will start on the higher side. Sure there's a handful of dealers who will sell at msrp but how many will they get allocated to them? I'm guessing the Ranger Raptor will be so far out of reach for most of us and I for one will not pay some stupid price just to own one. I'd rather buy a Base Ranger and build my own than spend $65k+ just to say I have a Raptor.
That’s my point though is the allocated ones are subject to whatever the dealer wants to charge. However reservation holder’s with a deposit is how you get it at msrp

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
That’s my point though is the allocated ones are subject to whatever the dealer wants to charge. However reservation holder’s with a deposit is how you get it at msrp
Not always. There are many on B6G who have a reservation converted to an order for msrp and when it arrived the dealer slapped on a huge ADM. I'm not saying all dealers are sleazy but there sure are a number of them out there now who are doing this and I wouldn't get my hopes up at getting one at msrp.

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
Not always. There are many on B6G who have a reservation converted to an order for msrp and when it arrived the dealer slapped on a huge ADM. I'm not saying all dealers are sleazy but there sure are a number of them out there now who are doing this and I wouldn't get my hopes up at getting one at msrp.
Right. I’m just just saying the ones that do that on the forum then get blasted with bad PR & reviews and the decision is normally reversed or lowered. So you hear about the bad ones way more than the good ones. I found 3 dealers locally and two more out of state that were willing to MSRP on an outer banks w/a signed PA. I’m just saying the ADM on reservation holders who order are few and far between vs the norm.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist