• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Just got a text from Ford about shipping delays?

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
Same exact story for me. I'm at a dealer in the suburbs of Chicago. You?
Mine is Detroit area, about 20 minutes from the plant.
Sponsored

Torque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Tremor, Bronco Wildtrak
My RR was produced at end of Jan and still no update as most of you all are reporting. Meanwhile my dealer had a March Build turn up from someone that canceled their order (diff color and now sold).

I waited from Dec 2021 to May 2023 for my Ford Bronco. Its pathetic that Ford cant work out their distribution and also follow that up with Zero information.

I would say its more than a 50-50 chance I am on my last Ford product for many years. Its also a shame because if they told me it was on a quality hold and they were addressing something before it shipped it would be a confidence booster VS what they are doing which is the silent treatment for the sake of their reputation.

My friends that know I have a truck on order from May 2023 last year and a Ford product again waiting and in limbo certainly wont consider buying one themselves now given the ineptitude of delivery and zero communication on an epic scale.

Well done Ford well done. Some very high paid executives need to be shown the door by the stockholders.

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
After being told Tuesday my delivery ETA was changing from this week to the 21st-27th, my Raptor unexpectedly showed up at the dealer just now.

Beachgirl

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Teacher
My ranger was supposed to be delivered April 8...on the 8th csx touch trace said it was "bad ordered" on the 10th said it was moved to repair track..ugh
Anyone ever experience this and how long it will be to get repaired??? It's stuck in buffalo

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
I got those too a little while ago. Last I tracked, my truck was dropped of by rail in KC. That was a several days ago. 4 hour drive by convoy the rest of the way. It's going to be delivered when I leave for Texas this weekend, I can tell.

This tracker is truly weird.
how are you able to tell where it is?

Sponsored

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
how are you able to tell where it is?
Hit up Ford Chat. They'll give you any info they have, and if it has shipped by rail, they'll even give you rail info. You can also call Ford Marketing or your dealer. I relied on Ford chat. Interestingly enough, my dealer gave me an arrival date shown in his end a week later than Ford chat's date. Chat won and he called me the next day saying it had arrived.

You can use the rail info and find their phone number and automated system to call and track rail cars. I did that all day lol. Past that you have to talk to Ford or dealer.

Beachgirl

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Teacher
My ranger was supposed to be delivered April 8...on the 8th csx touch trace said it was "bad ordered" on the 10th said it was moved to repair track..ugh
Anyone ever experience this and how long it will be to get repaired??? It's stuck in buffalo
Anyone have any info?
Sponsored