• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Just got my build date for my Ranger Lariat 2.7 4x4 for july 23.

wolf32v

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair, Ford Maverick.
Occupation
Railroader
I order a Lariat 2.7 just last May on the 6th and now got a production date of July 23. Order a Carbonized gray Lariat Sport V6 FX4 with all the options at Xplan this should be a really nice truck. When are the reviews going to be out anyone know?
Sponsored

PhoenixRanger

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Supercab, Bronco 2 dr. OB/AMB 2.7L
Congratulations. Doesn't seem to be any delays with the 2.7 so that's good news. Several others have received their VIN and production date as well. I'm still waiting. Confirmed order from Ford on 5/7/24, so I should be next....fingers crossed. I ordered XLT, FX4 with the 2.7.

OP
OP

wolf32v

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair, Ford Maverick.
Occupation
Railroader
Congratulations. Doesn't seem to be any delays with the 2.7 so that's good news. Several others have received their VIN and production date as well. I'm still waiting. Confirmed order from Ford on 5/7/24, so I should be next....fingers crossed. I ordered XLT, FX4 with the 2.7.
Yeah your just a day behind me I bet you will get your date very soon fingers crossed🤞for you.

Mupt

First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Occupation
Retired USAF
I received my build date for my 2024 Lariet FX4 on May 23rd for build date 22Jul. I ordered Azure grey with Sandstone interior, tow and tow advanced and about anything else I could. Kept my last truck 2003 Dodge 2500 Ram quad cab, long bed for 21 years and only had 95,000 miles on it. Sold much quicker than I thought ( for almost what I paid for it new) it would so not having a truck is a bit tricky. Not towing big campers anymore so more truck than I need. I pray the change will be a pleasant one.

PhoenixRanger

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Supercab, Bronco 2 dr. OB/AMB 2.7L
Congrats on your build date. Your new Lariat FX4 in Azure Grey will be stunning. I also had an older Ram 2500 (with the bullet-proof 5.9 Cummins). I miss that truck every time I see another one on the road, but we definitely didn't need a 3/4 ton anymore. I expect the new Ranger will serve you just as well the old Ram--and hopefully better. As I mentioned before, I have a 2-Door Bronco with the 2.7L V6 and it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. We're finally getting rid of the 2013 F150 and need something with a pick-up bed, so the Ranger will fill that need. We don't tow heavy anymore, but having the advanced tow package will be nice with the integrated trailer brake.
Happy Rangering!!
Sponsored