• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Lariat Interior Photos with Ebony Black Leather

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
I'm not sure how I feel yet about the Ebony interior having tan pillars and headliner...

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2014 GMC Terrain
Did you notice the price on the window sticker = $45,225, but they are asking over $9000 markup??!! Is this simply a posting error, or are they really gouging customers? From their website:

NEW CAR SPECIAL: $54,550

Stock39144
VIN1FTER4FH4KLA02352
Check Availability
Pricing information for 01/08/2019

Ford Ranger Lariat Interior Photos with Ebony Black Leather redsrpshadow

MSRP: $54,550
Explore Payment Options

jcardona1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Toyota 4Runner Trail edition / '04 Nissan Frontier / '96 Toyota Land Cruiser
I'm not sure how I feel yet about the Ebony interior having tan pillars and headliner...
That really bothers me too (seems like all car makers do that). Wish they would just do a black headliner but these days it seems like that is left for the more premium/luxury trims and brands.

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
That really bothers me too (seems like all car makers do that). Wish they would just do a black headliner but these days it seems like that is left for the more premium/luxury trims and brands.
The Ranger Raptor has all black interior. plz Ford plz

Sponsored

khyros

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Crewcab FX4
My Escape has the same black interior with tan pillars & headliner. At first I was disappointed and would have preferred solid black, but after riding in a vehicle with a dark headliner, I felt like the car was much smaller than my Escape, even though it was a larger car. So I came to the conclusion that the lighter color makes the space feel bigger and brighter, so now I'm happy about that choice.

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
If
Did you notice the price on the window sticker = $45,225, but they are asking over $9000 markup??!! Is this simply a posting error, or are they really gouging customers? From their website:

NEW CAR SPECIAL: $54,550

Stock39144
VIN1FTER4FH4KLA02352
Check Availability
Pricing information for 01/08/2019

redsrpshadow.png

MSRP: $54,550
Explore Payment Options
If I were interested in a Ranger and walked into that dealer and saw that price I'd tell them thanks but hell no. And furthermore you'll never see me in here again as I don't condone nor appreciate your business practices - no way I'll ever buy from you.

Last edited:

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
I walked into a Hyundai dealership in Daytona Beach looking at the Elantra Sport and they put a $5k markup on every car on the lot, even the Accents had a $5k "limited availability" markup. I definitely told them where they could stick it. I never realized a Hyundai Accent was such a limited edition vehicle... They kept calling me to come back and said they'd "negotiate down" that markup. I sold SRT Chargers and Challengers that had a 2000 car limited edition with a plate with the number out of 2000 on them and we never charged a penny over what the sticker minus rebates were. It just doesn't make business sense in this age with the internet and we'll informed buyers.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
I sold SRT Chargers and Challengers that had a 2000 car limited edition with a plate with the number out of 2000 on them and we never charged a penny over what the sticker minus rebates were. It just doesn't make business sense in this age with the internet and we'll informed buyers.
We (ex-wife now) had a 2011 Charger Mopar Edition #1257 (out of 1500 total). That was a sweet and fun ride and amazingly smooth ride considering the wheel-tire combo and the handling of it. Shortly before we parted ways, I learned how to completely turn off the traction control. Never did any donuts, but did smoke the hell out of the tires on occasion :devil: Very quick, but limited top-end due to the 3:93 rear.

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
The tan pillars and overhead with the black interior is absolutely hideous. That being said, looking at that, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting the same, I hope I can get over it in time. C'mon Ford, let us choose our interiors with a few options.
Sponsored

Last edited: