• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

bansssss

First Name
Vann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 ranger raptor biturbo (ROW)
Occupation
student
So the 6th gen rangers have been out for a while in the ROW market but I know it just begun shipping to the NA market. The rangers/ranger raptors come with great headlights but the fogs barely do anything and upgrading the stock led fogs is kinda hard to do since the mounts ford uses is a very rare one. Luckily I came across one with the option for 6000k white or 3000k yellow and theyre a huge improvement over stock, they run at around 26-28 watts compared to factory 8-13 watts, put out around 2.5-3x the output. Do take note that the pics showing the beam pattern shows the beam throwing very high but car is around 3 feet higher than where the light is throwing.

Ford Ranger LED Fog Lights upgrade on my 2024 Ranger Raptor 20240316_184242

Ford Ranger LED Fog Lights upgrade on my 2024 Ranger Raptor 20240222_231602

Ford Ranger LED Fog Lights upgrade on my 2024 Ranger Raptor 20240316_184220

OP
OP

bansssss

First Name
Vann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
student
Sadly I don’t (and won’t) have a fleet of Raptors to outfit 🤣
Id be willing to ship you out a pair or 2 if you also got mates interested i dont mind, just let me know. :like:

Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sadly I don’t (and won’t) have a fleet of Raptors to outfit 🤣
If the cash is available, I'm sure you (or someone) could order 50 and make it a nice little side-gig income just from these forums. As people start taking delivery they would prob sell pretty quickly, especially if they fit all rangers.

If they do fit normal rangers, I'd probably grab a pair for myself.

HighDesertRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Occupation
Sales Manager
Id be willing to ship you out a pair or 2 if you also got mates interested i dont mind, just let me know. :like:
I appreciate your offer. I don't have the truck and won't even be ordering one for a little while still. Right now I'm just accumulating a list of things for it when that time comes.

OP
OP

bansssss

First Name
Vann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
student
If the cash is available, I'm sure you (or someone) could order 50 and make it a nice little side-gig income just from these forums. As people start taking delivery they would prob sell pretty quickly, especially if they fit all rangers.

If they do fit normal rangers, I'd probably grab a pair for myself.
They do fit all the trim levels of rangers and everests where im from and the NA ranger look very similar as what we have so i would assume its the same, if you want a pair you can send me a pic of your stock fog housing so we can double check. :)

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They do fit all the trim levels of rangers and everests where im from and the NA ranger look very similar as what we have so i would assume its the same, if you want a pair you can send me a pic of your stock fog housing so we can double check. :)
Once i take delivery I'll send a pm!

haticus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat
I have a truck coming in soon! How much for shipping to Illinois?

Sponsored
OP
OP

bansssss

First Name
Vann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
student
Once i take delivery I'll send a pm!
Just so I could make it easier for you, this is what the brackets of the new Fords use on the fogs, just so you wont have to take it out, just take a peek an if its the same then it should be all good. I did check the photos on ford NA and im 100% sure all trim levels of the rangers in NA use the same fog brackets and housings. :like:

Ford Ranger LED Fog Lights upgrade on my 2024 Ranger Raptor 358863451_291737030180555_6992433504183402607_n

OP
OP

bansssss

First Name
Vann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
student
I have a truck coming in soon! How much for shipping to Illinois?
Will check! Can you send me general address so I could go and look for the cheapest well known courier?