• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

May 10th Ford Ranger and Raptor drop

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
You know if Ford will have an online configurator at launch tomorrow? You know we’re all going to want to build one (or 5) to our liking and curious how much our respective build(s) will cost.
Sponsored

OP
OP
All Terrain Nation

All Terrain Nation

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Media
You know if Ford will have an online configurator at launch tomorrow? You know we’re all going to want to build one (or 5) to our liking and curious how much our respective build(s) will cost.
Im not sure if they will or not.. Some of the info they keep till last minute

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
While all of the information about truck, options, etc are under embargo, what do we know about when the dealers will start to get information? Are they going to get an idea of their allocation on May 10th as well? I was planning to start hitting the phone book to try to find a dealer willing to sell at MSRP (even if I have to impromptu road trip to do it) but I don't want to waste mine and their time if they're unlikely to have those answers yet.

It sounds like serious buyers need to have a filled out order physically at the dealer's desk first thing in the morning the day the order banks open right?
only reveal and *maybe* order guides drop tomorrow. Order banks don't open to place order until the 26th if that date stands- we'll probably get confirmation on that tomorrow.