Sponsored

Need Help Choosing a Tonneau Cover

gtistiffler

Well-Known Member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
121
Reaction score
162
Location
Panama City, FL
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XL 4wd
Occupation
Technician
I meant the Wildtop. Lol
lol sorry. I love it. I had a Softopper on my old truck. I much prefer the WildTop. But, I’m actually likely selling it as my son just got a dirtbike and the only downside is it doesn’t fold down like the softoppers.
Sponsored

 

Panda Motorworks

Gold Sponsor
Joined
Oct 1, 2025
Threads
14
Messages
30
Reaction score
10
Location
O'Fallon MO
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Hey guys, I've been going back and forth trying to decide on a tonneau cover for my 2024 Ranger with a 5ft bed.

Hard folding covers seem solid and secure, but I keep hearing about added weight and reduced bed access, especially if you frequently load and unload the bed. On the other hand, soft roll-ups look much easier for day-to-day use, whether it's for daily driving or weekend gear.

I've been checking out a few of the more talked-about options first, like Truxedo for soft roll-ups, Lomax for low-profile soft covers, and Leer for hard folding styles. I've also seen some budget-friendly choices mentioned, like Tyger and Garvee. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the options and not sure which one to pick.

Any tonneau covers you'd recommend? Thanks in advance.

Hey there! On our Panda Motorworks website we offer a lot of different covers for the Ford Ranger!

Here are some options;
https://www.pandamotorworks.com/sea...t_by=relevance&filter.p.t.category=vp-1-5-3-3
 
 







Top