Sponsored

New Member - 2025 Ranger Lariat FX4

OmahaBaseball

Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
21
Reaction score
24
Location
Nebraska
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ford Ranger Lariat 2.7L
Occupation
Legal - Contracts
IMG_4256.webp
New to This forum. Super happy so far with my 2025 Lariat! In the market for some fender flares but can’t decide between black or color matched. Suggestions appreciated. 🤙🏼

IMG_4253.webp
That is so nice - love it, especially the wheels!
 

superj

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
3,989
Reaction score
3,859
Location
Corpus christi texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford ranger, 2019 wrangler, 2018 mazda3
Occupation
Retired
Welcome to the group!!

No idea on your question, I suppose black?
 

Geo8866

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Threads
6
Messages
118
Reaction score
194
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Lariat FX4
I prefer color match but what you like is the only thing that matters.
 

Dre' Dawg

Well-Known Member
First Name
Andre'
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
198
Reaction score
189
Location
Magnolia, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500; 2025 Oxford White RR & 2025 Shelter Green RR
Occupation
Retired
Have AI add both to your pictures of your truck and see which you like best,
 

Sponsored

skytrucker

Well-Known Member
First Name
Andy
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
84
Reaction score
122
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
The Lariat’s a good truck! I’m interested in your Thoughts on the Bilstein’s - now that they’re available to us, they’re climbing the list for lift/ride enhancement.
As others have said - you do you on the flare colour, my stock wheel well surrounds are black, I prefer that, especially with the lighter toned paint (mine’s grey, but I’d feel the same with your desert sand, I think…)

Ford Ranger New Member - 2025 Ranger Lariat FX4 IMG_3786
 

NevadaBob

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
116
Reaction score
116
Location
Nevada
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
IMG_4256.webp
New to This forum. Super happy so far with my 2025 Lariat! In the market for some fender flares but can’t decide between black or color matched. Suggestions appreciated. 🤙🏼

IMG_4253.webp
Note that most (all?) fender flares I’ve found don’t work with the sensors on a Lariat. If you find some be sure to post pics. Also, if you have the step behind your rear wheels a lot of them won’t work either.
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 







Top