• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score

Salesman flips new Ford Ranger Raptor during joyride

Source: https://www.carmag.co.za/videos/salesman-flips-new-ford-raptor-during-joyride/

Deliveries for the latest generation Ford Ranger Raptor have begun and the performance bakkie is already flying off the shelves. Unfortunately, one model has already met its final fate after a salesman’s joyride ended with the Raptor resting on its roof.

CAR Magazine has been told that the owner was only made aware of the bakkie’s condition after calling in to announce that he would be collecting it. Watch the video down below to find out what not to do when driving someone else’s million-rand bakkie.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
If I were the customer and they told me that my brand new Raptor was rolled and totaled I'd think they were messing with me. I'm a pretty calm person but this right here might land me in jail. lol :angry:

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Oh man yeah I would not be happy! I’d expect no more mileage on my new vehicle than is absolutely necessary for pre delivery. That can’t have been a fun call to make, nor a fun thing for the dealer to have to make up now!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Oh man yeah I would not be happy! I’d expect no more mileage on my new vehicle than is absolutely necessary for pre delivery. That can’t have been a fun call to make, nor a fun thing for the dealer to have to make up now!
Imagine knowing it was delivered and showing up to get a glimpse of it and seeing this? :oops:

Ford Ranger New Ranger Raptor crashed / flipped by dealer employee before customer delivery! 🙈 Buff Out

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
What's a bakkie?

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
What's a bakkie?
It's a truck like how some countries call the Utes.

A pick-up truck or ute, generally open, possibly fitted with a removable canopy or similar accessories, but distinct from a large truck and from a van or similar small utility vehicle.

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Sadly, dealer employees do this more than you think. Years ago, I had an undercarriage rattle in my new 2005 Frontier. I took it to the dealer to investigate. After picking it up from the dealer, they said they drove on several rough city roads but could not find the rattle. Later when I got home, I discovered the caked-on mud everywhere on the underside of the truck. I had never even driven it off-road at that point.

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor, '13 Focus ST
Occupation
Sales
Sadly, dealer employees do this more than you think. Years ago, I had an undercarriage rattle in my new 2005 Frontier. I took it to the dealer to investigate. After picking it up from the dealer, they said they drove on several rough city roads but could not find the rattle. Later when I got home, I discovered the caked-on mud everywhere on the underside of the truck. I had never even driven it off-road at that point.
No excuse for that. None. To say I'd be ballistically angry is an understatement. Imagine after I walked in they'd be calling the cops. I would loose my mind over that.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.

Salesman flips new Ford Ranger Raptor during joyride

Source: https://www.carmag.co.za/videos/salesman-flips-new-ford-raptor-during-joyride/

Deliveries for the latest generation Ford Ranger Raptor have begun and the performance bakkie is already flying off the shelves. Unfortunately, one model has already met its final fate after a salesman’s joyride ended with the Raptor resting on its roof.

CAR Magazine has been told that the owner was only made aware of the bakkie’s condition after calling in to announce that he would be collecting it. Watch the video down below to find out what not to do when driving someone else’s million-rand bakkie.
Made a typo once for a work project and it felt like the end of the world, but at least I never wrecked another persons car at work.

Sponsored