• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

New Video - TFL New 2024 Ford Ranger Raptors

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Sponsored

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
You beat me to it. lol 😆
‘Looking forward to all the TFL content with it.
Noticed the first thing right off the bat Andre had a door not all the way closed. lol
Apparently all those owner reports on the forum here are normal, the doors are going to take a little more force or effort to close. I am a 100% sure it is simply a matter of getting use to the force needed. I will probably be slamming the crap out my Bronco doors after a few days driving my new Ranger Raptor, that is whenever Ford gets around to shipping it. lol 😂

atimberwolf

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor Gen 1; Ranger Raptor
Yeah, the doors take some getting used to. That's even more true coming from a Bronco with a soft top. I got used to barely swinging them and now the last door to close on the RRanger takes a lot more effort.
I also didn't think our RRangers had duel lockers, but Andre said we did. Now I'm going to have to go outside and take a closer look.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Yeah, the doors take some getting used to. That's even more true coming from a Bronco with a soft top. I got used to barely swinging them and now the last door to close on the RRanger takes a lot more effort.
I also didn't think our RRangers had duel lockers, but Andre said we did. Now I'm going to have to go outside and take a closer look.
It definitely has dual lockers. I've tried them out on a trail already. I'm still having trouble shutting the door on the first go. I can get it if I slam it, but I don't want to slam it every time I close it.

Sponsored

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
Is the reason for having to use more force to shut the last door because the cabin is sealed so well?

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Is the reason for having to use more force to shut the last door because the cabin is sealed so well?
That's at least part of it. You can feel the air pressure on your ears as you shut it. Though the passenger side doors are a little easier to shut, even when all others are shut. The other part might be the amount of door seals. They seem abnormally big.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 RR, '24 Defender, '01 TJ
It definitely has dual lockers. I've tried them out on a trail already. I'm still having trouble shutting the door on the first go. I can get it if I slam it, but I don't want to slam it every time I close it.
Can you activate the lockers in 4H or only 4L?