• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

PNW Ranger Raptor Owners Thread

OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 RRaptor, '22 Ford Bronco, '18 Raptor Prior
Just wanted to add mine has officially shipped, on its way to the PNW, ETA 4/8 to 4/21!

Screenshot_20240321_093210_Chrome.jpg
Lucky guy! Yeah i don't buy the date of 3/29 chat gave me today and my tracker is still in production. ours would both be heading the same route by rail.

songkajai

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rager Raptor on order
Occupation
Engineer
The 2024 will not be 4 wheel towable due to a hardware issue that cannot be corrected via software.
The issue will be corrected on the 2025 model year.
With a little luck they will change the back seat to a 60/40 split and add AC/heat vents to the back seat as well. Both of these things are going to be highly criticized, demanding a correction.

The conformation came directly from the Ranger launch manager.

OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 2024 will not be 4 wheel towable due to a hardware issue that cannot be corrected via software.
The issue will be corrected on the 2025 model year.
With a little luck they will change the back seat to a 60/40 split and add AC/heat vents to the back seat as well. Both of these things are going to be highly criticized, demanding a correction.

The conformation came directly from the Ranger launch manager.
That sucks about the 4 wheel tow. The 60/40 and the lack of rear vents don't really bother me for my use ultimately want to do a rear seat delete. The rear AC might be easy to implement with the rear vent and ducting parts from south america or aus/europe/aisa curious to see if the ducting has a plugged outlet for rear vent air guides..

TMP Montana

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2023 Mazda CX-50, 2006Scion Xb
Occupation
Retired
Alaska here, but I bought my Raptor in Louisiana and will be driving to Bellingham for the ferry to Whittier,Alaska.
I plan on buying a Yanmar tractor with backhoe and trailer and being that home with me.
Lived in B'ham for three years. Always wanted to take the ferry and drive the Alaska highway back. Maybe I can make it happen with the Ranger. It's currently sitting in Spokane, waiting on transport back to Montana. I also have a Yanmar, but it has a front bucket and rear blade. Never seen one with a back hoe attachment. Enjoy the drive back from LA.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Just curious if anyone ever figured out what Ramp 4G is or what that means.
Seems mine stuck at Ramp 4G as well.
Blend date was 02/23 but still shows in production as of today.
Ford CS chat said it was showing still in production but also showing it was at Ramp 4G.

I am thinking that Ramp 4G is likely code for something.

Sponsored

songkajai

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rager Raptor on order
Occupation
Engineer
Well it is official, told the dealer will not be taking delivery due to the non-towable function fiasco.
They were extremely shocked!
Told them to see if they can let the Raptor fly! ( off to other customer)
After all it is a baby Raptor so will see if it can fly!

OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice!! Congrats!
Not Gonna lie I have been pretty cool with Ford and the wait up until the last few days seeing people getting deliveries on these March builds and now one pretty close to me and I'm still sitting here waiting on my early Feb build....

Arsenall11

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 extremely built Lariat F150
Occupation
Mechanical contractor
How long after in production did it take to have the window sticker link show up? Ordered mine 1/14/24 and went into production 4/2. Ordered mine from Fugate in Enumclaw.

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired
How long after in production did it take to have the window sticker link show up? Ordered mine 1/14/24 and went into production 4/2. Ordered mine from Fugate in Enumclaw.
My Window Sticker showed-up the next day; but not in the Order Tracker.
The link to my Window Sticker in the Order Tracker has never worked. You need to use this link instead:
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
Type your VIN number after the equal sign, and then it will bring up your Window Sticker.

Sponsored

PawnX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Nice!! Congrats!
Not Gonna lie I have been pretty cool with Ford and the wait up until the last few days seeing people getting deliveries on these March builds and now one pretty close to me and I'm still sitting here waiting on my early Feb build....
Ditto, Blend date of 1/12. At least someone in the PNW finally got one. Was hoping to start seeing them this week. I started eyeing F-150's but i really don't want that big of a truck. Or the pricetag.

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired