• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

RANGER 2024 MOLDED SPLASH GUARDS

dfritz

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT
I bought the standard version front and rear flaps with some of my Ford points, and they are a bit disappointing.. I bought some Husky mud flaps for different vehicle, and they seem a bit better.

Ford Ranger RANGER 2024 MOLDED SPLASH GUARDS IMG_1714.JPG
Sponsored

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Raptor (Velocity Baby Blue variant)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
The redback version has been backordered for a while now, but apparently just shipped.
I noticed that the Ford Ranger Raptor hat (expensive @39.99) is back in stock, but the t-shirt is still not available.

Cyrusblack

Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Chief Executive Officer of Pencil Sharpening
I bought the standard version front and rear flaps with some of my Ford points, and they are a bit disappointing.. I bought some Husky mud flaps for different vehicle, and they seem a bit better.

IMG_1714.JPG
I bought the OEM Ford flaps front and back. I was a little skeptical about the fasteners but they seem to be holding up nicely so far and the flaps are doing their job.

twaderobyn

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Admin

IMG_1714.JPG
What year ranger flaps did you buy. I have a 2024 XL STX

OP
OP

dfritz

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT
2024 xlt. There are some pricier options on the Ford site. The truth is that flimsy may be just fine, if the flaps were sturdier, it may damage the wheelwell if smacked around much.

twaderobyn

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Admin
I bought the OEM Ford flaps front and back. I was a little skeptical about the fasteners but they seem to be holding up nicely so far and the flaps are doing their job.
I got a set too, but they sure are flimsy. Miss the Husky brand.
Sponsored