• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

KayaPayaPigDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor Shelter Green
Occupation
US Navy
I just got off the phone with the ranger raptor assault school and their site is live!

https://rangerraptorassault.com/

I am about to register my VIN and get the available dates. SUPER EXCITED and i will report back with any cool info i find.

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Assault School site & registration are live! Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 11.01.02 AM

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Assault School site & registration are live! Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 11.02.53 AM

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Assault School site & registration are live! Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 11.00.44 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
So do you have to actually take delivery of your Ranger Raptor before registering for the class?

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Sweet!!!

Yes, it states you have one year after delivery of your rraptor to register, and that delivery must've taken place.

Can't wait for mine to arrive and to participate in raptor assault school.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)

Sponsored
OP
OP

KayaPayaPigDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
US Navy
So do you have to actually take delivery of your Ranger Raptor before registering for the class?
Yes... you have to have the vehicle in order to go to the school

OP
OP

KayaPayaPigDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
US Navy
Awesome... i am running a race in leadville on 6 July and looking to head over to Utah either before or after my race so i may see you there on the 10th!

snowmanoz

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Damn, I'll be driving my Raptor to CO in July for an event....but it clashes with the dates. Will have to see if that add dates in Aug or next year.

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
Damn, I'll be driving my Raptor to CO in July for an event....but it clashes with the dates. Will have to see if that add dates in Aug or next year.
It mentions on the site...
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Assault School site & registration are live! 1711653134021-wd

Sponsored

DozerFiXr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect
Occupation
Mechanic
I did the Bronco Off-Rodeo in Moab for my wife's Bronco purchase. It was a VERY well done event. I would definitely do it again (travel from Virginia). Hopefully the RR version is a similar experience.

CapH

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Do they allow you to bring a non driving spouse to these types of events and allow them to ride along on the days activities ?

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
Do they allow you to bring a non driving spouse to these types of events and allow them to ride along on the days activities ?
The website has that detail and says no ride alongs. A guest can pay to attend the dinner the night before but can't accompany the day of the event. A guest driver is optional and another ~$1500.
Sponsored