• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor Availability Limited?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Isn't there a Ford supported tuning pack for the current legacy 2.4L? What does that add for HP and torque?
The Ford Performance tune is the weakest tune out there. It only add 40hp (can't remember the tq) where my Livernois tune running premium is 80hp/100/tq. But with the aftermarket tunes you'll void your warranty IF they can prove the tune caused it. So yes you can build a semi-RRaptor but there's nothing like having everything from the factory under warranty.
Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm running the Ford Performance tune on my Focus ST. I did choose it to keep my warranty intact, but the tune itself is great and adds plenty of power without being "overkill" or requiring me to upgrade other parts of the car. No complaints and IMO it made the car what it should have been straight from the factory...just had to pay $400 to get it.