• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger6g was scooped!

JKinPA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Occupation
Supply Chain
This is something that interests me…very much

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
I‘m always amused by these so-called “journalists” on automotive blogs, who get their information from a bunch of randos on internet chat boards speculating on things they want to be true.

Stop clicking on these bullshit websites…

OP
OP
NC Spuds

NC Spuds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Lexus RC 350, GMC Canyon Denali on order
Occupation
Seed potatoes
I‘m always amused by these so-called “journalists” on automotive blogs, who get their information from a bunch of randos on internet chat boards speculating on things they want to be true.

Stop clicking on these bullshit websites…
While I also find it quite amusing and entertaining, I also thought it was pretty cool to see the journalists quoting this forum as their source of information. I know we're good, but are we THAT good? :sunglasses:

Sponsored

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / 2020 XTL FX4 / 2007 escape / motos
I was on Ranger5g just now & @AzScorpion posted a PHEV for 2024 from Ford Authority. I stay away from those sites cuz too much is BS & just for clicks.
Is FA mostly hot air or are they fairly good. Not great when they quote a forum.

EDIT: I see it was posted here too.. lol, I should have checked first.
Sponsored