• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Raptor Assault driving school?

FishR_anger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru outback wilderness
Occupation
Electrician
When I purchased my 150 Raptor it gives you an opportunity to go to raptor school in Tooele put on by Ford Racing.
Does anyone have any info on whether they will be doing this for the Ranger Raptor?
I know they made the Bronco school too. I had a blast doing it, lots of big kid smiles 😁.
Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
No idea but I wold love that. Where is it at and how much did it cost if you don't mind saying?

OP
OP

FishR_anger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrician
It's in Tooele Utah. There's the introduction course where they teach you all the modes and what it can do, then you go out on a trail ride and put it all to use, including true baha running(speed limited). Top ten things I've done in my life.
So, cost FREE! Ford foots the bill except for damage insurance, not required but encouraged so I think it was 76 bucks and you beat on their trucks not yours. It's only available to Raptor owners have to verify vin and ownership of I remember correctly.

https://www.raptorassault.com/

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's in Tooele Utah. There's the introduction course where they teach you all the modes and what it can do, then you go out on a trail ride and put it all to use, including true baha running(speed limited). Top ten things I've done in my life.
So, cost FREE! Ford foots the bill except for damage insurance, not required but encouraged so I think it was 76 bucks and you beat on their trucks not yours. It's only available to Raptor owners have to verify vin and ownership of I remember correctly.

https://www.raptorassault.com/
Im guessing you had to pay for hotel and plane tickets? How many day was it?

Sounds awesome, hope they do something similar for RR

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
According the FAQ it just says anyone who takes delivery of a Raptor. The seems like it would apply to FRaptors, BRaptors, and RRaptors. I think the Bronco Boys have their own thing. I think they’d have to open it up to us.

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Im guessing you had to pay for hotel and plane tickets? How many day was it?

Sounds awesome, hope they do something similar for RR
The FAQs on the website answer your questions.

You have to pay to get there and stay there.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Are they still a Ford driving school? It was called Miller Motorsport Park and it was an official Ford driving school. They sold it off to Geeley, a Chinese company. They've kept the tracks open but I thought it wasn't official Ford school anymore. I could be wrong.

OP
OP

FishR_anger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrician
Well yes there was the cost of hotel and flights, but I worked it into a vacation so it was just the highlight of the trip. Nearby hotel gives cut rate for participants and it was nice and clean. The class starts as a meet and greet dinner one night, then next day it was about 8 hours with just a little classroom time then rest is seat time.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

FishR_anger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrician
Are they still a Ford driving school? It was called Miller Motorsport Park and it was an official Ford driving school. They sold it off to Geeley, a Chinese company. They've kept the tracks open but I thought it wasn't official Ford school anymore. I could be wrong.
I don't know my class was 5 years ago and it was a Ford racing school because they were running mustang driving and focus st classes there as well. Website still says Tooele Valley so maybe nearby no longer at track?

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
nice, I will check out the site.
I edited my comment to say that hotel isn’t included. I was thinking of the ST driving school which used to but maybe still includes a hotel stay since it’s a two day event.

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
For the GT500 they have a free day at Charlotte motor speedway. 1/2 day at the strip, 1/2 day on the ROVAL. Super fun and free to new purchasers.

medocbiga

First Name
biga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
they move the track school 5 years ago,to Charlotte.
Assault class is great,u learn the ability of the truck.put sticker on truck!
Ford Ranger Raptor Assault driving school? 1689547491293

sikedsyko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 05 Z4
I'd imagine it will be available for RRaptor. Top trims of pretty much every performance car Ford offers has one.

I never did make it out for the ST school when I bought my Fiesta ST.

HotRodRuby

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST
The FAQs on the website answer your questions.

You have to pay to get there and stay there.
Oh, well that sucks. The ST Experience that I did when I bought the Explorer the hotel was paid for. We got to stay on the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC.
Sponsored