• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Raptor Front License Plate

RR2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (on order)
Does anyone know how Ford plans to attach the front license plate bracket? I live in a two plate state and have to have a front plate but do not want needless holes drilled into my truck when it makes it to the dealer. If drilled holes are required then are there any aftermarket brackets that fix this?
Sponsored

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Does anyone know how Ford plans to attach the front license plate bracket? I live in a two plate state and have to have a front plate but do not want needless holes drilled into my truck when it makes it to the dealer. If drilled holes are required then are there any aftermarket brackets that fix this?
There was a thread for this. I'm in a two-plate state, too. (5) Front License Plate Mounts -- any aftermarket fix? | Ranger6G - 2024+ Ranger & Raptor Forum, News, Owners, Community (6th Gen)

OP
OP
RR2024

RR2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (on order)
Thanks @Critical Habitat that thread appears to be for the regular Ranger. Would the Raptor be any different as far as aftermarket accessories?

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
OK. No, I have no idea. I'm getting the MN "Critical Habitat" plates with a donation and will use both front and back. You might at least ask your dealer to leave it off for now, if that's what you want. In MN, they can pull you over and ticket you as a primary reason for a stop (like no seatbelts), and I don't know of anywhere else to put the plate but the flat part they put on everyone's bumper.

BlckHwk23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 Duramax
use the provided license plate bracket. Install tab A into slot B. Fasten with the provided hardware and existing screw holes. No drilling necessary 😁
Ford Ranger Raptor Front License Plate image

Ford Ranger Raptor Front License Plate image

Sponsored

TMP Montana

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2023 Mazda CX-50, 2006Scion Xb
Occupation
Retired

TMP Montana

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2023 Mazda CX-50, 2006Scion Xb
Occupation
Retired
use the provided license plate bracket. Install tab A into slot B. Fasten with the provided hardware and existing screw holes. No drilling necessary 😁
image.jpg

image.jpg
It appears the pictured front plate bracket is for Raptor only.
Took delivery of my Lairiat today. Only had a couple mintues looking at the front bumper, but there are drilling indents for mounting the flat bracket. Very disappointing for non Raptor owners.
I'll get a better look at it tomorrow once I get the truck back from X Line.

Oceanlover914

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I have this similar bracket and while I found the screw holes on the u seaside of the bar that runs across the front of the Ranger Raptor, the upper clips won’t fit through the space above to clip on. Am I missing something?
Sponsored