• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
We got our best look yet at the 2023 Ford Ranger Raptor in the wild, thanks to this undisguised truck finished in gray paint. The truck is labeled as an “EU Spec” model, but it should be largely the same as the truck we’ll get in the States.

Ford Ranger Spied: Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-1

Ford Ranger Spied: Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-2

Ford Ranger Spied: Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-3

Ford Ranger Spied: Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-4

Ford Ranger Spied: Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-5

Ford Ranger Spied: Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-6

Ford Ranger Spied: Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-7

Ford Ranger Spied: Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-8

Ford Ranger Spied: Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-9

Ford Ranger Spied: Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-10

Ford Ranger Spied: Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-11

Sponsored

Zvedza

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '04 SVT Lightning, '16 ZX-10R
Wow, dunno what it was with the red, but i was not crazy with how it looked. Definitely looks way better in grey, really hope these fly under the radar and i can get one at least at msrp.
(A man can dream)

LOBBS

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Quality Manager
I bought a JL Rubicon this week since, not having a VIN yet, there's slim to no chance of getting my Bronco this summer. The more I see of the RRaptor the more I believe I'll likely skip the Bronco entirely. It just looks fantastic minus the international sport bar thing.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
I bought a JL Rubicon this week since, not having a VIN yet, there's slim to no chance of getting my Bronco this summer. The more I see of the RRaptor the more I believe I'll likely skip the Bronco entirely. It just looks fantastic minus the international sport bar thing.
I have a 10/14/20 Bronco reservation and got sick of waiting myself. So back in October I ordered a Jeep JL 2dr Rubicon, it was built and delivered to me in January and I'm driving it now. I'm really hoping this launch goes better than the Bronco one because most won't go through that again.

LOBBS

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Quality Manager
I have a 10/14/20 Bronco reservation and got sick of waiting myself. So back in October I ordered a Jeep JL 2dr Rubicon, it was built and delivered to me in January and I'm driving it now. I'm really hoping this launch goes better than the Bronco one because most won't go through that again.
Yeah, I still have my order in for the Bronco and when it eventually gets built I'll have a decision to make. But I have some trips planned for this summer that I'll be taking in the Jeep instead. But honestly, I'm hoping the RRaptor flies under the radar a bit and it'll be less of a hassle to get ahold of than the Bronco has been to date.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Yeah, I still have my order in for the Bronco and when it eventually gets built I'll have a decision to make. But I have some trips planned for this summer that I'll be taking in the Jeep instead. But honestly, I'm hoping the RRaptor flies under the radar a bit and it'll be less of a hassle to get ahold of than the Bronco has been to date.
Yeah I still have my Bronco order too, I'm a glutton for punishment. :headbang: I cant see Ford extending the price protection past next year and my dealer (Granger Ford, IA) has over 1,000 Bronco orders. So with this allocation system that puts me somewhere mid - late 2024. Hopefully I'll have a Ranger Raptor by then.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I think it's an awesome looking truck. The only thing I would change is the grill. I know that seems ass backwards, as everyone and their dog seems to want the raptor grill for their current Ranger, but the letters just look too big, and stick out too far. The proportions just don't look right to me.
(and I didn't mention the euro "rollbar", because that won't make it to NA)

350DGRZ

First Name
Nilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 F-150 FX4, ‘21 FE Bronco
Occupation
Civil Servant
Nice looking truck except for the C clamp lights (GMC look a like) and taillights (Silverado look a like)

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
We got our best look yet at the 2023 Ford Ranger Raptor in the wild, thanks to this undisguised truck finished in gray paint. The truck is labeled as an “EU Spec” model, but it should be largely the same as the truck we’ll get in the States.

gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-1.jpg

gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-2.jpg

gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-3.jpg

gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-4.jpg

gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-5.jpg

gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-6.jpg

gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-7.jpg

gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-8.jpg

gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-9.jpg

gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-10.jpg

gray-ranger-raptor-spied-euro-spec-11.jpg
My next truck, baby! As long as Ford will change the smiley-face front badge to say "Marc 01"!

Reactions: Doc

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
Yeah I still have my Bronco order too, I'm a glutton for punishment. :headbang: I cant see Ford extending the price protection past next year and my dealer (Granger Ford, IA) has over 1,000 Bronco orders. So with this allocation system that puts me somewhere mid - late 2024. Hopefully I'll have a Ranger Raptor by then.
Sorry, guys, not much chance that this baby will "fly under the radar"!
Sponsored