• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

The ATN Raptor has landed

All Terrain Nation

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Media
I received the call on 4/12 that the Raptor would be delivered by That Monday so a quick flight up to Detroit from Nashville and 600 miles to Bronco Super Celebration in Townsend Tennessee. I spent the week allowing the Bronco crowd a chance to see and sit in the spots truck.
Our 1st impression video drops in a few.

Ford Ranger The ATN Raptor has landed IMG_7690

Ford Ranger The ATN Raptor has landed IMG_7846

Ford Ranger The ATN Raptor has landed IMG_7934

pablo94sc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Nashville, eh? Maybe I'll pass you on the intestate next time I head from Memphis to Chattanooga or Cincinnati.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I received the call on 4/12 that the Raptor would be delivered by That Monday so a quick flight up to Detroit from Nashville and 600 miles to Bronco Super Celebration in Townsend Tennessee. I spent the week allowing the Bronco crowd a chance to see and sit in the spots truck.
Our 1st impression video drops in a few.

IMG_7690.jpeg

IMG_7846.jpeg

IMG_7934.jpeg
Congrats on your Ranger, Dave!! Happy driving!

Deinonychus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor on order (I think?)
This should be a fun series
I know that it will be strong content. The way you handled the media event snafu was pure class and earned an immediate subscription from me. I don't think other content creators would have taken the high road. You should be very proud of the character you have. I understand that Ford can't invite everyone, I certainly don't begrudge them for not including you, hopefully you are included in their future media events!

OP
OP
All Terrain Nation

All Terrain Nation

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Media
I know that it will be strong content. The way you handled the media event snafu was pure class and earned an immediate subscription from me. I don't think other content creators would have taken the high road. You should be very proud of the character you have. I understand that Ford can't invite everyone, I certainly don't begrudge them for not including you, hopefully you are included in their future media events!
Thank you for the kind words..
We have a Ford press trip next month for two fun trucks