• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Triple fog light kit for Ranger Raptor

Richie

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor, 21 X5 M50i
Has anyone seen a triple fog light kit mounted on a Ranger Raptor? I have a kit that I was running on a Bronco from Diode Dynamics with an SS3 pod and 2 smaller SSC2 pods. I know the stock bumper will most likely have to be fabricated but has anyone seen any aftermarket bumpers that can accommodate a setup like this?
Sponsored

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
ADD makes a variety for the F-150 Raptor (with and without lights)
2021-2023 Ford F-150 Raptor Front Bumpers | ADD Offroad (addictivedesertdesigns.com)
They currently have blank spaces for the Ranger Raptor bumpers (coming soon), so I'm guessing they will have them as soon as they can finish fitment after the vehicle release.
This is what they currently indicate on their site....
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor Bumpers & Accessories | ADD Offroad (addictivedesertdesigns.com)
COMING SOON!
As soon as the Ranger Raptor hits American soil, we'll be adapting our line of ADD Bumpers for this eagerly awaited truck! Stay Tuned!

The Hennesey Ranger Velociraptor 500 upgrade shows a custom bumper that looks like it could be from ADD. The Best 2024 Ford Ranger Raptor Upgrade - Hennessey VelociRaptor 500 (hennesseyperformance.com)