• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Kristian87uk

First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT
Last edited by a moderator:

jbrubakerjr

First Name
JIm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
In some way's I wish the NA market would limit the options so they can get the truck's out quickly, like the ROW.
Sad only concrete grey on the Raptor.

RayRay11

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-150
Occupation
Military
How do UK prices usually compare to US? Google is showing a 47k pound raptor is 53k dollars.

Reactions: Doc

Sponsored

Taytosailor

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak V6
Occupation
Sailor
Hi. I have ordered a Wildtrak V6 to be delivered around end of March / start of April

There are a few things my dealer or Ford online have been unable to help me with. Nobody can show me what the optional 20" wheels look like or if the wildtrak comes with the matrix LED headlights in the UK. I was hoping somebody here could help with that?

Cheers

Taytosailor

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak V6
Occupation
Sailor
I just wanted to follow this up to see if anybody else in UK has got their order in for the new Ranger?

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2020 Chrysler 300s 5.7L
Occupation
Retired/Manufacturing
Interesting to see what's being sold in other world markets....

CrustyNoodle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 135i, '19 Rangie Sport, '23 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I just wanted to follow this up to see if anybody else in UK has got their order in for the new Ranger?
Try taking a look on the Australian Ford website. I'm pretty sure the wheels will be the same and the headlight options might be the same as well.

Taytosailor

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak V6
Occupation
Sailor
So I checked out the Ford Australia website. Although it was a good idea, they only have one option which is for a premium package. No wheel options. Interesting that their premium package seems to combine the uk's tech and entertainment packages. The Australian clearly states the LED matrix lights are included so, so I am hoping that will be the same for the UK.

Sponsored

Peadar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak 3.0
I also have a wildtrak 3.0V6 on order. Carbonised Grey with power roller cover and 13 pin tow bar. Had to pay through the nose for it!

I see 4x4at.com in England have taken delivery of a pre-production bi-turbo but for some reason it doesn’t have the e-shifter? does anybody know if the UK cars are coming with the e-shifter as the old style shifter is terrible! Would hate to pay £50k for this pickup to find no e-shifter.

Taytosailor

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak V6
Occupation
Sailor
Hi Peadar. I can see you are from belfast. Did you order your Ranger from Mallusk Commercial?
I know that 4x4at.com Ranger is an Asian import. Apart from Australia, the Asian market does not come with the e-shifter. The European market are all getting the e-shifter.
Do you have a rough date for delivery? I was told end of March or start of April for mine. And when ordering were they able to show you the wheels option or advise you if it comes with the matrix lights? I ordered tech pack so I am hoping that will upgrade the headlamps to the matrix.

Peadar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak 3.0
Hi John. That’s great news on the e-shifter, I’m very pleased.

No, I couldn’t do a deal with any of the local dealers here. I actually had been whatsapping one of the sale guys in a local dealer and had told him that I wanted my name on one of the first wildtrak v6 rangers. I had been texting him from April this year, again in july. Ordered opened on the 1st sept I believe and he never contacted me. So by the time I heard orders were open the v6 orders were closed. I was very disappointed with that service, typical for dealers here they just don’t care about your business in my experience.

I had to trawl the dealer network for a week or two to find a v6 allocation and found two in England, one of which I ordered last week. No discount at all though as they knew what they had. They are telling me March delivery.

Did you get a deal at all? I would maybe have opted for some more options but as this was an ordered car I couldn’t change the spec.

Taytosailor

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak V6
Occupation
Sailor
I ordered my wildtrak v6 at mallusk. Apparently, the order book for v6's had to be closed after 10 hours. I would contact your dealer about optioning your ranger, because I was able to option my order and am still able to change options and my delivery is late march.

Peadar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak 3.0
Will try that on Monday, thanks John. I didn’t get any info on wheels or matrix headlights. I will ask the question with my dealer for you see if they have anything.
Sponsored