Sponsored

When to replace the KO3 due to wear? Was it a feel or measurement that made you replace?

c72k

Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Threads
3
Messages
23
Reaction score
22
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Mine got so damn loud at 25k I couldn’t take it. Replaced with Wildpeaks and much happier
Sponsored

 

Blue Ridge Raptor

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tim
Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
108
Reaction score
122
Location
North Georgia
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor; cactus gray;
Occupation
Retired
I’m also at 25K miles on a 2024 RR. Tread depth still within spec. Have rotated front to back once. No sign of uneven wear, cupping, excessive noise, pulling or other issues. Truck is 90% street driven, 9% gravel road, 1% mud.
hoping to get 35K miles
 

Tomikaze

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Aug 15, 2023
Threads
24
Messages
143
Reaction score
162
Location
Portland, Maine
Vehicle(s)
24’ Cactus Gray Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Automotive Software
10k miles. I've rotated every 2500 miles. Zero cupping. Still quiet. Perfect wear. I'm happy with them so far.
 

makersmark98

Member
First Name
Braden
Joined
Jan 7, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
13
Reaction score
65
Location
New zealand
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor V6
Occupation
Tradie
Replaced them from new with maxxis razr MT and then Maxxis Razr AT. Even the razr MT is better than what was on there (may have been KO2 though as was back a bit). The razr AT is in a completely different league. IMHO buying a raptor and not putting new wheels/tyres on is a waste of a good vehicle.
 
OP
OP
rocsteady

rocsteady

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dave
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Threads
32
Messages
495
Reaction score
729
Location
New Jersey
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Federal LEO
I've rotated mine at every oil change, every 5k, and they do make a bit of noise but changing to something else when they wear out is not even a thought.
Sponsored

 
 







Top