• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
honestly doesn't look very different other than the front end.
That’s what i was thinking too haha
However, why dramatically change an exterior that’s working. I think the current gen tacoma is probably the best looking midsize.

JKinPA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Occupation
Supply Chain
My opinion, I don’t care and won’t buy one. It’s your money, get what makes you happy. I just won’t have a Toyodor in my driveway.

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport

Sponsored

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
Thanks for posting this. The midsize market really has some interesting stuff happening! I can’t be the only person interested in checking out the 6G Ranger, comparing it to a new Canyon & new Tacoma.
You’re not. It is pretty interesting time right now. I need to wait to see final powertrain details for the ranger and tacoma but still hard for me to get over the looks of the ranger recently posted

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Thanks for posting this. The midsize market really has some interesting stuff happening! I can’t be the only person interested in checking out the 6G Ranger, comparing it to a new Canyon & new Tacoma.
I'm comparing them all as well, although based on the interior of the new Tundra, the Tacoma will be off the list if looks similar. I'm sure there are many that like it, but that interior is down right fugly imo

Reactions: MJE

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm comparing them all as well, although based on the interior of the new Tundra, the Tacoma will be off the list if looks similar. I'm sure there are many that like it, but that interior is down right fugly imo
Can’t argue with you. Their designs seem to be a little aggro nowadays in perhaps an over reaction to blander designs. Whereas to me you can look at what we’ve seen of the Ranger & Canyon already & see a nice classy but not bland design. 2024 will be an interesting year. I wonder if Honda has anything planned for the ridge line? Bit of a left field choice but I think success of the Maverick lends Hondas approach some credibility too. Not that this thread is about that.
Sponsored