• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Ranger6G has received confirmation from our insider sources that the North American version of the latest Ford Ranger (P703N) will begin Job 1 production at Michigan Assembly Plant on July 10, 2023.

OK-To-Buy (OKTB) should be achieved also in July 2023, or very shortly thereafter. From that, we can estimate that the NA Ranger will begin arriving at dealerships and in the hands of the first customers in August-September 2023.

See the 2023 Ford Ranger (P703N) Production Timeline & Info Thread for the latest updates.

We'll keep you posted as we learn more!
Sponsored

Last edited:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
This makes a lot more sense now - why it hasn't been revealed as of yet - the timeline has been pushed back 2 months.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Great news but I was hoping it would be May 1 like they were speculating. I just hope the B&P comes out soon so we can all see the pricing.
I sent the post to my local dealer, and he said he just learned today they will be taking orders in the spring!

When do you guys think they will make the announcement based on this updated timeline?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
I sent the post to my local dealer, and he said he just learned today they will be taking orders in the spring!

When do you guys think they will make the announcement based on this updated timeline?
Thats great news! My guess would be mid April so they can start getting a count in time for Job 1 in July.

Sponsored

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

• Official launch (sales/dealer stock) set for July 3, 2023 sometime in August/September 2023.

Reactions: Doc

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
  • Official launch (sales/dealer stock) set for July 3, 2023 sometime in August/September 2023.
I think he meant when they will officially announce it - meaning showing the world what it will look like, etc. The "launch" is when dealers will actually have them in stock to sell. The announcement should come way before that - it should come before production starts, but with things the way they are who knows.....

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I think he meant when they will officially announce it - meaning showing the world what it will look like, etc. The "launch" is when dealers will actually have them in stock to sell. The announcement should come way before that - it should come before production starts, but with things the way they are who knows.....
This.

Reactions: Doc

OHTREMOR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Lariat Tremor
Been saying all along late 2023 to early 2024 before these are a common sight on US soil. With rising interest rates and a shaky economy I think the car business is in for a tough 2023. Maybe they are better off launching this later? Either way I’m not buying this year. My 2021 Tremor has been great and the payment is very low. Also want to see and drive the GM twins before buying another truck.