• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

North American colors?

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
That's a huge pallet, doubt there will be that many options. Some great colors in the mix if it is close.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
That fighter jet grey is pretty sweet. F-22 Ranger Raptor lol.

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
I want an orange or yellow to match my Bronco. But that probably won’t happen.

Sponsored

Rando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Given that it lists Velocity Blue as an option makes me skeptical of this lists validity. Ford has been aggressively killing that color off in favor of Atlas Blue across the lineup in the US. I personally prefer Velocity Blue so it would make me happy if they used it but I have doubts.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
I want an orange or yellow to match my Bronco. But that probably won’t happen.
Thought the exact same. Love my orange jeep so it would be cool to get more color options for a truck without having to wrap. Fingers are crossed for at least yellow.

Mcssls

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Nurse
Guess we’ll all find out in the next 30 days. Maybe

BadBoyBillyRaptorRanger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
The Ranger will have the same color options as the Bronco for 24. 12 different grays, black, white and green. 🤮

Sponsored

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
New article on Ford Authority site that next generation Ranger is now in Mexico with base 2.3L engine and color list. Implications of this being starting point for what we will get. Not going to post the article here, but seems like reasonable information presented based on what we already know and assume. As always, taken with a grain or 2 of salt.

*edited to add colors and trims*

In Mexico, buyers can choose from five different Ranger variants – the base XL, XLT in both gas/diesel and two- and four-wheel drive configurations, the Wildtrak, and the aforementioned Ranger Raptor. Exterior color options include Cherry Red, Snow White, Mercury Gray, and Obsidian Black, as well as Nitro Orange for Wildtrak models. Available to purchase now, the 2023 Ford Ranger starts out at $801,000 ($44,534 USD).

Last edited:

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
New article on Ford Authority site that next generation Ranger is now in Mexico with base 2.3L engine and color list. Implications of this being starting point for what we will get. Not going to post the article here, but seems like reasonable information presented based on what we already know and assume. As always, taken with a grain or 2 of salt.

*edited to add colors and trims*

In Mexico, buyers can choose from five different Ranger variants – the base XL, XLT in both gas/diesel and two- and four-wheel drive configurations, the Wildtrak, and the aforementioned Ranger Raptor. Exterior color options include Cherry Red, Snow White, Mercury Gray, and Obsidian Black, as well as Nitro Orange for Wildtrak models. Available to purchase now, the 2023 Ford Ranger starts out at $801,000 ($44,534 USD).
https://www.ford.mx/content/dam/For...pdf/ford-ranger-2023-catalogo-descargable.pdf
My Spanish is almost non-existent but maybe somebody else will glean more from this brochure. I can at least look at the pictures!

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I want mine in Rojo Ceraza! Cherry Red :thumbsup: My 1st Ranger was a new 1987, also Red. Everything old is new again!

Reactions: MJE

BadBoyBillyRaptorRanger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
No yellow or a similar color 🥲
Sponsored