• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

JKinPA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Occupation
Supply Chain
I bet you’re right. My Lariat FX4 ended up around 51k and the Tremor package will probably add another 1,500-2,000.
Yes, and if it's another $1800 for the 2.7...well there's the Raptor. I am struggling with this right now. Love the Raptor but it's more than I need but the price point seems like a good deal. Very odd for the top trim to be a "deal". The pricing just doesn't make sense at least to me.
Sponsored

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Laramie Sport
This is a very cool post. Excellent information that will be used for lots of purposes.

OP
OP
NC Spuds

NC Spuds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Lexus RC 350, GMC Canyon Denali on order
Occupation
Seed potatoes
Yes, and if it's another $1800 for the 2.7...well there's the Raptor. I am struggling with this right now. Love the Raptor but it's more than I need but the price point seems like a good deal. Very odd for the top trim to be a "deal". The pricing just doesn't make sense at least to me.
Well, to compare apples to apples, my Lariat FX4 order ended up at $51,730 including $1,595 Destination and Delivery. Subtracting this my build is closer to 50K from the factory.

Besides the FX4 package, I also chose for the chrome package (including chrome side step) and advanced towing package. In other words, my build is a loaded build therefore probably not best to compare to a base level Tremor build.

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Interesting they’re showing a 16” steel wheel and tire, even though there’s none such listed in the order guide…

And the “Tremor” seems to spec out like the Raptor, so maybe that was just an inside code name?
REMOR CREW CAB 4X4 Wheel Base 126.8 Tremor
Wheelbase 128.7 Raptor

Thats quite bit copying error.I beleive thats not the case though

Sponsored

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That makes sense, the publication date of this document is May 18th.
Idk about that..
REMOR CREW CAB 4X4 Wheel Base 126.8 Tremor
Wheelbase 128.7 Raptor

Just doesn't seem like that was mistake.

JKinPA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Occupation
Supply Chain
I'm thinking Lariat for me. This may be my vehicle for a long time. As ridiculous as it sounds the lack of a heated steering wheel in the XLT is my biggest hurdle. I have it in my Maverick and it makes the cold mornings so much better. It's ridiculous to a point but I would regret not having that feature. I know those in warmer climates could care less and I respect that but every year the cold seems colder and I'm not quite ready to move to a more desirable climate...yet, lol. I figure if I'm spending this much money I don't want any regrets. Same with cargo management system, have it my Maverick and it is convenient as hell. Lariat Tremor with the 2.7 is my thinking but that's subject to change when I get to the bottom of the page and see the numbers :shock:

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm thinking Lariat for me. This may be my vehicle for a long time. As ridiculous as it sounds the lack of a heated steering wheel in the XLT is my biggest hurdle. I have it in my Maverick and it makes the cold mornings so much better. It's ridiculous to a point but I would regret not having that feature. I know those in warmer climates could care less and I respect that but every year the cold seems colder and I'm not quite ready to move to a more desirable climate...yet, lol. I figure if I'm spending this much money I don't want any regrets. Same with cargo management system, have it my Maverick and it is convenient as hell. Lariat Tremor with the 2.7 is my thinking but that's subject to change when I get to the bottom of the page and see the numbers :shock:
That will be well in to 54k with 2.7! Be amazing to have though:) I live CA so heated steering wheels isnt but a need but if i moved east yea id want that too.

blksn8k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F-150 75 Bronco 70 Mach 1 68 Cougar 99 Cobra
WB (in.) GVWR (lbs.) Base Tire "F" HEIGHT @ FRONT WHEEL "R" HEIGHT @ REAR WHEEL LH1,2 H011,2 K AA (SECTION WIDTH) BB (DIAMETER) CC (STATIC LOAD RADIUS) W102-1 FW RW TO BOTTOM OF FRAME1,2 TO BOTTOM OF FRAME1,2 HEIGHT AT BASE CURB WT. LOADED HEIGHT @ SPRING RATING HEIGHT AT BASE CURB WT. LOADED HEIGHT @ SPRING RATING EMPTY LOADED EMPTY LOADED TREMOR CREW CAB 4X4 Wheel Base 126.8 Tremor
Wheelbase 128.7 Raptor

Is that the WB of the '23 Tremor vs the '24 Raptor?

Sponsored

blksn8k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F-150 75 Bronco 70 Mach 1 68 Cougar 99 Cobra
Your right... darn.. is 24 vs 23 ranger much different in WB?
Yes. They moved the front axle centerline forward by about 2" and increased the track width by about the same amount.

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Why is the 2.7L "confirmed"? Didn't Ford already say it was coming?

Also, was hoping for a hybrid leak. Looks like we won't see a hybrid Ranger for a long while (at least here in North America).