• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ranger Raptor pricing below MSRP?

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor / 1994 Bronco
Reputable dealers use real time values for trade-in. So you shouldn't get low balled, or you’re using the wrong dealer. Also if values of your trade are expected to go down before yours arrives, many dealers will buy trades ahead of time so you can take advantage of current time values.
I wish my dealer did that. I would have let the dealer take my trade in a couple months ago instead of racking up a few thousand more miles on it.
Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I wish my dealer did that. I would have let the dealer take my trade in a couple months ago instead of racking up a few thousand more miles on it.
Sorry they wouldn't. 😞 most will as they love to have the used inventory

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor / 1994 Bronco
Sorry they wouldn't. 😞 most will as they love to have the used inventory
Mine is a really small dealer that usually only has 5-6 new F150s and 5-6 new Super Dutys in stock. It's been forever since they had a Ranger or a Bronco in stock. Most of their trade in go straight to auction they usually only have about 2 used trucks. This will be the 5th truck I ordered from them so I know the drill.....We can't give you a trade value until the new truck is here. They have treated me fair for many years so I have bought 5 out of my last 7 trucks from them.

songkajai

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rager Raptor on order
Occupation
Engineer
Keep in mind that with the trade in you will save on the tax for the value of the trade.
This may or not be a better deal, depending the private party sale.
Depending on the state could be 5~10% ( 0% in a couple)

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Pro
Keep in mind that with the trade in you will save on the tax for the value of the trade.
This may or not be a better deal, depending the private party sale.
Depending on the state could be 5~10% ( 0% in a couple)
Not in California. Trade in doesn't deduct from taxable sales price. Always better to sell kbb or carmax or private.

Wildo

First Name
Weldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Retired
What I’m going to do at my dealer is ask them when I get noticed it’s being shipped what they will will give me for my trade and they will let me know at that time. They I will put it on Facebook marketplace and try to sell it out right. At my dealer you can drive up anytime and ask them how much they will pay you to buy your car. This is what I’m going to do.
What I’m going to do at my dealer is ask them when I get noticed it’s being shipped what they will will give me for my trade and they will let me know at that time. They I will put it on Facebook marketplace and try to sell it out right. At my dealer you can drive up anytime and ask them how much they will pay you to buy your car. This is what I’m going to do.
I sold my in one day on Facebook to a dealer who offered $5,000. More than the Ford dealer, that I ordered from! Texas Auto Value, they will come to you!
Sponsored