Sponsored

2026 Ranger Sunshade????

Cowboy Bill

Active Member
First Name
Bill
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Threads
9
Messages
30
Reaction score
57
Location
Prescott, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Platinum Explorer, 2023 Platinum Escape, soon 2026 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
In checking the Ford Accessories web site, it states the Ranger marked sunshade will not fit the 2026 Ranger. What is different from the 2025 to 2026 Ranger?
Sponsored

 

Medic 6

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Nov 16, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
189
Reaction score
186
Location
Greencastle, PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Azure RR-wife’s/ 2024 Cactus Gray RR/2018 Leadfoot Raptor
I went on the expensive side and ordered a WeatherTech.
 

Wallowa Ranger

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
62
Reaction score
95
Location
Eastern Oregon, USA
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4 w/ Adv. Tow & Tech Pkg.
It is my understanding that the Ford branded window shades are just rebranded Covercraft shades. I saved a bit of money by just buying from Covercraft directly instead of the Ford branded version. Although my wife just has a cheap reflective fabric one like @STEVE_K linked. I feel like it does just as good of a job as keeping her car cool as the Covercraft does mine. If I were to buy again I'd probably just get a cheap fabric one. Easier to store under the seats during winter time too.
 

superj

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
4,012
Reaction score
3,876
Location
Corpus christi texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford ranger, 2019 wrangler, 2018 mazda3
Occupation
Retired
I have a cloth version that is two circle things that fold into a small Frisbee sized disk that hides in the seat back pocket when driving. Its from walmart and I have used it on 4 or 5 vehicles now. Silver on one side and black on the other.


I have a foil sounding reflective Walmart fold up version also, inn my 2018 Mazda. It too works great and folds down to fit into the seat back pocket
Sponsored

 
 







Top