• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Better mats available for Ranger raptor 2024

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
I had Weathertechs in my 2006 F150. They looked good and provided good coverage but I didn't like how slippery they were either. They still make the plastic-y floor liners and they have a new HP model that is more rubbery, but I like the X-Act Contours so I stuck with them on my last 4 trucks.
I've got the Weathertech HP mats in my current truck and love them. They're definitely pricey but made in the USA and very high quality. Two years in and they're still as good as day one.
Sponsored

Ivan Baez

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger raptor
Occupation
Harman
I got from mine some that have a more hard plastic feel, they have been great so far. When purchasing online from overseas make sure they are for left hand driver, because many are for right side driver.

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
I've got the Weathertech HP mats in my current truck and love them. They're definitely pricey but made in the USA and very high quality. Two years in and they're still as good as day one.
Same for me, really like the Weathertech HP's.
Sponsored