• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Better news - My Lariat is Shipped

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
Good news - my Lariat is built, even though it still shows "In Production" on the tracker. I contacted the chat and got this message from them:
My resources show the status of your 2024 Ranger is in the status of in production. Your estimated time of arrival is Mar-27-2024 till Apr-02-2024 currently. As of, Mar-13-2024, 17:44 ET your vehicle was received at ramp 4G, Mi Assembly Plant, MI.
I asked them if that meant it is built and they said no. I got a little hot with them on the chat about piss-poor communication and transparency and they told me to contact Ford Marketing Program Headquarters. I did and although I got a human being, he was not very helpful either. He recommended that I contact the Sales Manager at my dealership, stating that they have resources that are available to them for tracking that these support people don't. I contacted my sales manager and he was able to quickly check status and told me it was built and waiting at Ramp 4G waiting for the train. He also was able to see that the delay was attributed to my spray in liner option. He said that Ford sends those requests out to a 3rd party to get completed and the truck was returned on the 13th to Ford. He went on to say that he expects the truck to arrive at the dealership somewhere between March 27th - April 2nd. I feel much better about the status now. Hope this helps those of you who are still waiting and wondering . . .
Sponsored

Xyotafella

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Tacoma Off Road
Occupation
Machinist
I just check the tracker……when it says it’s shipped it should be here in a month or so 👍🏼. You think Ford is bad go buy ya a Toyota, Ford is 100% better of a buying new experience. I’m rather impressed with them honestly

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Good news - my Lariat is built, even though it still shows "In Production" on the tracker. I contacted the chat and got this message from them:
My resources show the status of your 2024 Ranger is in the status of in production. Your estimated time of arrival is Mar-27-2024 till Apr-02-2024 currently. As of, Mar-13-2024, 17:44 ET your vehicle was received at ramp 4G, Mi Assembly Plant, MI.
I asked them if that meant it is built and they said no. I got a little hot with them on the chat about piss-poor communication and transparency and they told me to contact Ford Marketing Program Headquarters. I did and although I got a human being, he was not very helpful either. He recommended that I contact the Sales Manager at my dealership, stating that they have resources that are available to them for tracking that these support people don't. I contacted my sales manager and he was able to quickly check status and told me it was built and waiting at Ramp 4G waiting for the train. He also was able to see that the delay was attributed to my spray in liner option. He said that Ford sends those requests out to a 3rd party to get completed and the truck was returned on the 13th to Ford. He went on to say that he expects the truck to arrive at the dealership somewhere between March 27th - April 2nd. I feel much better about the status now. Hope this helps those of you who are still waiting and wondering . . .
don't believe it. Chat told me id have mine delivered by 2/28. It's been in production since 1/18

Charlie4711

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Manager
I just got built and checked my tracker and it went back to order confirmed. Glitch in the matrix?

• Wow
Reactions: DMC
OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I just got built and checked my tracker and it went back to order confirmed. Glitch in the matrix?
Huge communication failure from Ford.

Sponsored

Charlie4711

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Manager
Huge communication failure from Ford.
Not worried about it. I’m convincing myself that I saw mention of an occurrence like this in another thread. All my dates are still there soooo 🤷‍♂️

Xyotafella

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Tacoma Off Road
Occupation
Machinist
Not worried about it. I’m convincing myself that I saw mention of an occurrence like this in another thread. All my dates are still there soooo 🤷‍♂️
Same thing happened to me. In a few days it went to shipped on mine

Charlie4711

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Manager
OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just checked my tracker this morning. As a result of my belly aching yesterday they moved the green dot from "production" to "built"

Ford Ranger Better news - My Lariat is Shipped Screen Shot 2024-03-21 at 8.36.44 AM

Mupt

First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Occupation
Retired USAF
So glad you are being yours soon. I am in the long waiting line as I did not even think about ordering one until February. Ordered on 9 Feb. Glad nothing moved until after I was able to see the reviews so I could change my order to add the FX4 package. Patiently, I hope, waiting my turn for Ranger Lariat Azure Grey with Sandstone Interior and all option available except chrome package.

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Mine got updated yesterday too. Now built and awaiting shipping. Shouldn't take too long....transport it just over the border into Canada then 200 miles to my dealer.

OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Even better news this morning - truck went from Built
Ford Ranger Better news - My Lariat is Shipped Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 7.44.01 AM
Ford Ranger Better news - My Lariat is Shipped Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 7.44.01 AM
to Shipped this morning! 👍😃👍
Sponsored