• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Crush, Sell, Buy: Which Vehicle Are You Sending To The Dump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
We’ve seen this fun variation on the classic kiss, marry, kill game around a few forums and thought we would start one here. If you’ve never heard of this before, the rules are pretty simple. We’ll give you three vehicle options. Then just reply and tell us which one you would buy, sell, and mercilessly crush to oblivion. Feel free to explain why or even suggest some other options to keep the game going. Looking forward to reading the replies!

Crush, Sell, Buy:
Ranger XLT, Gladiator Mojave, Ram 1500 Big Horn
Sponsored

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
I'll play...

Crush: Ram 1500
Sell: Gladiator
Buy: Ranger XLT
We'd do the same! (not that rams aren't great, but between a gladiator and ranger...)

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ok I’ll play along… but lets take this in a fun direction. I think you had to suggest a new round when answering one?

It’s 1975 & you’ve got a stack of wood paneling & a roll of shag carpet leftover after redoing your basement.

1. Buy: Ford - I’ve always liked these & as a Ford guy would love to find the perfect 80s conversion.

2. Sell: Chevy - excellent vans & wouldn’t turn down the right one at all. This was the one I grew up in with no shortage of brown shag & brown wood paneling.

3. Crush: Dodge - just wasn’t really a fan of these as much, not really a Dodge guy. One has to get voted out.

So… Next Round! -> Fast forward 5 years & these seem a little inefficient for daily city use & you’ve honed your construction skills enough to build a back alley garage. 1981 compact car shopping time. Ford with the rear drive Fairmont (my pick if we’re buying today) seems a bit out of date, it’s all about the FWD For 81. So. Without the benefit of hindsight today, do you consider the 81 Chevy citation? How about that Accord the neighbors seem so happy with down the street? Or do you feel like you’re saving America buy buying a k-car?

Ford Ranger Crush, Sell, Buy: Which Vehicle Are You Sending To The Dump? IMG_5044

Ford Ranger Crush, Sell, Buy: Which Vehicle Are You Sending To The Dump? IMG_5045

Ford Ranger Crush, Sell, Buy: Which Vehicle Are You Sending To The Dump? IMG_5046

Status
Not open for further replies.