• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Trying to find a CT dealer to sell at MSRP.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Theres a reason why on the list of most respected professions, car salesman is not one of them.
And I have dealt with many who are clueless about their product
It's bad when the buyer teaches the salesman.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
You are correct but greed is greed and it gets old after a while.
I evaluate on a situational basis. If it's not hurting anybody and I have other choices and not forced to pay inflated (gouging) prices I ignore it as supply and demand rather than greed. The crooks that raise gasoline and bottled water prices after a hurricane or those scammers that bought up all inventory in several states on hand sanitizer during early COVID days for inflated resale deserve a special place in hell. Dealers that charge obscene prices that we can choose not to pay and still get our vehicles just deserve to lose business to more honorable dealers IMO.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
I evaluate on a situational basis. If it's not hurting anybody and I have other choices and not forced to pay inflated (gouging) prices I ignore it as supply and demand rather than greed. The crooks that raise gasoline and bottled water prices after a hurricane or those scammers that bought up all inventory in several states on hand sanitizer during early COVID days for inflated resale deserve a special place in hell. Dealers that charge obscene prices that we can choose not to pay and still get our vehicles just deserve to lose business to more honorable dealers IMO.
I can totally agree with that

TDPD

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4runner - '24 RR on order
You are correct but greed is greed and it gets old after a while.
Especially when you are talking about an ADM of ~5% to ~25%, or more, of what is typically the 2nd largest purchase a person will make behind a home.
Sponsored