• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Looking like 10k over MSRP is going to be the standard for the Ranger Raptor at (most) dealerships

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Seems like we could be set up for another disasterous launch.
that and people letting wishful thinking block out the strong probability of the insider knowledge being shared (sometimes at personal risk) being 100% correct and therefore dashing their hopes and dreams for now. Quoting Tom Petty, the waiting is the hardest part!
Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
I'm in a decent spot in line at one of the Dealers I've been talking to about the Ranger Raptor.

Sadly the other person, who had started talking to them early like me, decided they wanted the Raptor, so I'm now #2 in line, which puts me some time next year.

I've been battle hardened by all the Bronco delays over the last (almost) 3 years, so I know better than to assume or plan anything around a speculated build and/or delivery time frame.

With how I stand in line now, it'll be sometime next year before I can even think about the Raptor, so I decided to buy my ordered Bronco and drive it until the Raptor gets built.

In a way, I'm not in a horrible position buying it because I paid (before taxes) $35800 for a Base 2Dr with 2.7L, aux switches, modular bumper and Sasquatch package. I'll just have to hope the hardtop holds out until it's sold or traded for the Raptor. (the factory hardtops are a joke quality wise)

Stetson

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor, 2019 Ford Fiesta St
Occupation
Project Manager
I have an older 2014 F-150 Raptor that I have owned since 2015. I am looking forward to the Ranger Raptor, it’s the main reason I joined this forum.

Based on what everyone is saying, it looks like I will be keeping my Raptor for at least another year until production of the rangers really gets going.
I did a google search and it seems there are just under 3,000 ford dealerships in the US. It looks like if that is the case then there will be 3,000 raptors this year.

Stetson

medocbiga

First Name
biga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
I have an older 2014 F-150 Raptor that I have owned since 2015. I am looking forward to the Ranger Raptor, it’s the main reason I joined this forum.

Based on what everyone is saying, it looks like I will be keeping my Raptor for at least another year until production of the rangers really gets going.
I did a google search and it seems there are just under 3,000 ford dealerships in the US. It looks like if that is the case then there will be 3,000 raptors this year.

Stetson
Same for me,2019 f150 R scab and looking for a smaller truck.
You right ,first production of regulars Ranger and after the Raptor!
for sure,will be a limited production of RR!

Sponsored

Goose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Occupation
Clinical Research
I was just told to build in the configurator and email the options I want. They also said a blanket $5K ADM on all Ranger Raptors.

Mcflyranger

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Bronco Badlands
I was just told to build in the configurator and email the options I want. They also said a blanket $5K ADM on all Ranger Raptors.
That's lower than what my dealers asking, 15k. Any is too much in my opinion. But I bet ford raises the price at least 5k for 2025.

Goose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Occupation
Clinical Research
I can't stand "market adjustments", I feel like it's raping the consumer, I need a new vehicle but I might go a different direction out of spite. I can't wait for a direct order option for vehicles.

I bet you're spot on with the Ford price increase, especially once the Gladiator 4xe and Tacoma TRD pricing hits.

Mcflyranger

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Bronco Badlands
I was quoted 15k over for their single allotment - Northern California/Bay Area.
I'm socal/la area. I didn't call around after. I reached out to a few out of town dealers known to sell at msrp. Hopefully next year production ramps up and I can get an order in at msrp.
Sponsored